UMIDIGI Z1 Pro user experience survey

bencebacsi Post time 2018-2-10 16:45:12 | Show all posts [Copy link]
46 2401
View: 2401|Reply: 46

UMIDIGI Z1 Pro user experience survey

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-9-29 06:41:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
Dear Users,

To help us to improve our work on making our users more satisfied, we would like to invite you to fill in our survey about UMIDIGI Z1 Pro. If you are already a user of this model and you have 5 minutes to help us, please click on the link below to start the survey.
https://goo.gl/forms/3J4H3mf4lFh2H2N52
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Ben,
UMIDIGI Team
Post time 2018-5-1 06:06:42 | Show all posts
Viduus replied at 2018-4-26 18:05
Just wanted to let UMIDIGI know that my Z1 Pro that I was very happy with will be the last I ever bu ...

Sorry for your inconvenience and lack of support from seller but maybe is worth buy battery which is cost at around $10 - 15 at aliexpress

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-3-25 23:25:38 | Show all posts
I thought it was a great phone until the screen cracked.
Replacement screens are not available and when they are they cost 3 or 4 times what every other phones replacement screens cost (around £100).

After 6 months use I now have a very expensive, useless brick.

I would urge everybody not to buy anything from these clowns.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-1-2 16:08:17 | Show all posts
Hello! Could I tell the couple of words for describe my UMI experience?
My first phone from UMi is Super - I bought this phone for my daughter and she was happy until her friend dropped the phone from her hands and broke the screen.
My own phone now is UMi Z - my first android phone after 10 years using some generations of iPhones. All is OK, only camera optimisation is a one question for me - photo quality is low if you try to make photo in the real life conditions.
The best and the most troubled phone for me is the UMIDIGI Z1 Pro - I bought this phone for my son in the August, 2017 as a gift for September, 1st, the first school day. Son was happy about two months.
I'm thinking to order the same phone for myself and showed this phone to my friends who now bought the Z1 Pro.
After two months work well the phone just off to black screen when battery was charged about 34%.
No external damages, scratches and any defects. Always used with original power supply and cable. No any errors before die.
But... It is happen sometime... I'm understand...
I'm wrote to seller (GEARBEST) and following the warranty procedure - the phone was sent to seller.
After more than month of waiting I'm received the very strange message for me: seller tell me that the phone cannot be repaired and seller now ready to return me $140 or $150.
Oooops! But it is only half price for this phone!
When I asked about replacement the seller answers, that I must pay $100 more for this.
It is seems like guys want make money from the air!

Dear UMIDIGI! Please help me to receive the best warranty service from you!
I can't to support with my money the fake warranty service from your seller GEARBEST.

Regards,
Maxim

Gearbest RMA ticket.pdf

220.35 KB, Downloads: 6

Full log of RMA ticket

Post time 2018-1-3 05:03:33 | Show all posts
max_express replied at 2018-1-2 16:08
My first phone from UMi is S ...

I can only recommend open pay pal dispute.
Also you can try ask for full price refund on your Gearbest wallet and spend this money for your new Z1 Pro or other phone.
Definitely you will be not able get money for shipping cost etc.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-1-10 03:07:14 | Show all posts
max_express replied at 2018-1-2 16:08
My first phone from UMi is S ...

I had just the same problem with the batey and gearbest swliding me to giving me 150 and robing my phone... Give us a solution

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-1-16 19:49:19 | Show all posts
Edited by Jaulschge at 2018-1-16 20:01 \n\nI can confirm the problems with the battery. My battery keeps getting very hot, when charging. And now the battery won't most of the time even last one day (what it used to do before). And randomly the phone just turns off and when trying to turn it on again, it will just need 10-15 times to boot properly becuase it keeps turning off during the process. Or the phone turns off, when music/video is played with high volume.

It seems like the battery has become bad/defective altough I have been using the phone just for a couple of months. The battery seems to not be able to provide enough voltage and the phone just turns off.

This is really annoying. Also I couldn't find any place to buy a replacement battery. Neither a way to claim warranty. I'm from Germany and also bought the phone via GearBest.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-2-4 20:18:56 | Show all posts
Edited by Thoogui at 2018-2-4 20:23 \n\nsame problem my phone isn't able to start, only red led light on the top when i plug him, nothing other..
GearBest
like this :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ylNyhsT8kk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkVuq8_bsZw

There is a problem with umi phones..
Post time 2018-2-4 23:35:44 | Show all posts
Jaulschge replied at 2018-1-16 19:49
Edited by Jaulschge at 2018-1-16 20:01 \n\nI can confirm the problems with the battery. My battery  ...

You can buy battery for Umidigi S, Z, Z Pro, Z1. All are compatible.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-2-8 07:34:55 | Show all posts
I bought a umidigi Z1 pro yesterday, I have a problem when I play videos (Facebook, Youtube, links, etc) because videos have a very bad quality. Someone solution or advice? In general, photos and the screen is great.
Post time 2018-2-9 02:46:03 | Show all posts
Erickz7u7 replied at 2018-2-8 07:34
Edited by Erickz7u7 at 2018-2-8 07:36 \n\nI bought a umidigi Z1 pro yesterday, I have a problem whe ...

Which firmware and build number you using? Settings - about phone -

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-2-10 16:45:12 | Show all posts
Hello everybody,
Phone is ok so far, but:
The phone does not automatically switch on the W-Lan when entering the house.
The wireless network is not found, I have to set both manually, does anyone have a solution?
12345Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list