12 1485
View: 1485|Reply: 12

UMI Z - Faulty Touch Screen

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-3-29 05:32:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hallo, I’m Max Schonwald and I'm contacting UMI service regarding a problem that I found on a phone bought a few weeks ago from myefox.it website.

On 15/02/2017, I received UMI Z phone (Order N° 20170119884632), and initially seems that everything was fine, even though I had found a small lack of the touch-screen sensitivity.

As a precaution I ordered the cover and the protective glass purchased from another site (and arrived some days later), so the device was properly protected (both back and front on the display).

Unfortunately, despite all these precautions, on 21/03/2017 (ie after about 15 days of real use), the touch-screen has begun to show signs of malfunction.
It seems that the glass of the touch-screen is active in a determinate point, then the phone has become unusable.

I can guarantee that the phone has been kept in the best way, and I exclude categorically an accidental problem from my side.
The phone is 100% intact and not presents any sign on the display.
I am attaching a small video of the defect and I kindly ask you to know what should I can do.

https://youtu.be/d12Vf0VqpeI

I would be very grateful if you can give to me an answer, because My eFox Service tells me that the touch screen it is not covered by warranty.

PS:
I have already proceeded to do a factory reset and other operation from recovery menu, without getting any improvement.
I also tried installing the latest firmware released for this device "20170318_g15v97_kw_u8_4m.rar", but also in this case the problem remain, because I'm believing that this problem is hardware and not software.

Best Regards and thanks in advance.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-10-1 17:54:58 | Show all posts
On-Demand Salon Marketplace Script Development Company. If you want to start your own business in Salon and Spa then most welcome on thirstyDevs Infotech. We are developing a custom Salon Appointment Book App for your business.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-3-29 19:41:33 | Show all posts
send back for warranty .
Post time 2017-3-30 04:11:17 | Show all posts
Did you remove glass protector and cover?
After removing you need reboot your phone. Also please delete/uninstall any screen/touch boosting apps.

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2017-3-31 18:04:21 | Show all posts
Edited by Medard22 at 2017-3-31 18:05 \n\nHello shadowsland and welcome to the forums. I would recommend testing the touchscreen. Dial *#*#33#*#* to enter the service menu, there you can test most of the phone components including touchscreen. Check if the touchscreen reacts properly or if there are registered any phantom touches. If yes, I would remove the protective glass. If the problem persist, I would contact customer service to RMA the phone. Touchscreen should be covered by warranty, it´s not like a broken display. Some units had a problem with touchscreen and it was discussed here on the forums. I would insist on returning the phone. Good luck.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-12-15 16:42:37 | Show all posts
Hello Guys If you are looking for best medicine online at your door step then you must visit us. You may also get recommnedation of our side for your concern. Lets explore all varieties of medicines for our beneficial customers and give them all possible solution for their issue related to Sleepless Nights, over weight, Erectiile dysfunction etc. We are here suggetsing you genuine feedbacks from our experts. We offers Medicine online discount

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-5-16 14:25:43 | Show all posts
Thanks you so much @MarcinP for the solution. It really helps us in the designing. It helps in the faster development process of logo design.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-12-26 20:39:16 | Show all posts
Thanks for the guidance. it helps me with my logo.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-12-26 20:58:05 | Show all posts
ERP software is useful if you use it in the right way. It will help you definitely if you try it.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-10-1 19:32:08 | Show all posts
If you are searching for an On-Demand Car Wash App Development Company that maintains your customer’s appointment for car washing and other service related to cars such as polishing, wrapping, etc. for your Car Washing & Servicing Business then most welcome to our company - thirstyDevs Infotech.  Our team develops a Car Wash App that supports Android & iOS devices to use them easily by customers.

Car Wash Service App

Car Wash Service App

12Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list