10 1056
View: 1056|Reply: 10

Umidigi be professional my Z1 is useless

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-1-17 07:51:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
Talking about quality all you like is sharing and you do not help your customers! So I bought a brand new Umdigi z1 from gearbest. At first, the GPS is dead on the phone and we cannot talk to umidigi because 1st umidigi blocks all comments on their website forum just those that have the latest model can create tickets thus no solution provided gearbest.com the reseller, on the other hand, plays the Labyrinth do this, send me a video of that etc... And poor me customer follow instructions and still no solution. And wham the beautiful and sturdy Z1 has half the screen like undercoated with something that makes it like is cloudy thus I send a picture of this to gearbest and guess what no solution found (ship back the phone pay for shipping receive working model pay shipping and customs) So rough cost analysis 35 eur to ship and 75 euro to ship new "working " model) obvioulsy i tell them no find a better solution their answer!! Brace yourselves talk to Umidigi lol ! I am sending this message anouncing to you all to not buy anything from them unprofessional, and customer support now here we laugh ! SHAME ON YOU UMIDIGI !Manage

Post time 2018-1-22 00:28:28 | Show all posts
Be honesty to you, you should provide some pictures, videos etc with your complaints because we never heard about this issues.

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2018-1-23 19:03:36 | Show all posts
I am very honest and i really hoped that i would not have any issue with the phone cause i really liked umi but sadly i am disappointed I am uploading to you the video and photo of the two issues I hope that for the GPS issue there will be an update but the screen is not operational due to this issue the whole half of the screen is cloudy and not responding to touch. I hope you guys help me out cause gearbest are not professional they said for us to replace talk to UMidigi support.
Screen issue
GPS issue
Post time 2018-1-24 03:30:12 | Show all posts
str87 replied at 2018-1-23 19:03
I am very honest and i really hoped that i would not have any issue with the phone cause i really li ...

We haven't seen such screen issue. This looks like mechanical damage.
GPS on Z1 is one of the best in Umidigi family. Unfortunately I again suspecting mechanical damage.
This phone needs to be open and test.
You can talk to your seller of returning device for diagnosing.
Or if they will be happy for partially refund to cover new lcd (around $24) and in same time diagnose GPS (I suspecting poor contact to GPS antenna or no contact at all) you can take if you want.

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2018-1-24 04:00:38 | Show all posts
I asked them for what you said and they said talk to to umidigi then they said that i had to send back pay for it and then pay for customs and shipping for the new one this is unfair and I really hoped to be a Umidigi customer If there is any way you could help that would be awesome as you see the phone is brand new ! All i ask them is for them to cover expenses and send me a replacement. Please guide me except if you could send me a replacement as i am your customer
I am upset and loosing fait
Post time 2018-1-25 07:47:03 | Show all posts
str87 replied at 2018-1-24 04:00
I asked them for what you said and they said talk to to umidigi then they said that i had to send ba ...

I do understand your frustration but you decide buy phone from Chinese not from local or nearer shop. Every seller has his own warranty roles and buying device from there you accepted those roles. As I said, we never came cross to issues highlighted by you on Umidigi Z1. Unfortunately phone needs to be tested/diagnosed in seller and then he can give you solution as repair, replace or refund.
As I said to you, you can ask seller for partially refund and then you can spend those money for repair etc.
Post time 2018-1-25 07:48:55 | Show all posts
str87 replied at 2018-1-24 04:00
I asked them for what you said and they said talk to to umidigi then they said that i had to send ba ...

Seller is taking full responsibility of Umidigi devices warranty.
If you want you can forward this conversation to seller.

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2018-1-25 10:16:52 | Show all posts
You should tell the reseller that you recall my product and they would then send me a replacement and they would cover the cost of returning it from Greece to china

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-4-9 19:45:33 | Show all posts
i got my z1 from gearbest. well, at first I did order an umidigi S, but it was DOA.
so i went through refund process, ordered a new phone (Z1) and everything is working properly. amazing

about refund and warranty: pics attached
Screenshot_20180409-124708-02.jpeg
Screenshot_20180409-124708-01.jpeg

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-4-9 19:53:57 | Show all posts
all I've done was just following the (apparently useless and time consuming) instructions.
so send a picture, send a short video, describe the issue, prove you are human.....lol
12Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list