7 3876
View: 3876|Reply: 7

Internet connection problem with UMI Max

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-12-26 23:57:40 | Show all posts |Read mode
My phone says it is connected to the wireless  network,but CAN'T connect to Internet:please help!

Vittorio
Post time 2016-12-27 00:35:53 | Show all posts
Have you Internet access on your WiFi device? Please connect other device to you wifi router and check for Internet access.
Post time 2016-12-27 00:42:55 | Show all posts
Some router devices can't support few devices in same time and between IP addresses could be collisions cause lack of Internet access. If you switch off other devices and restart router you should get Internet access. Other option is go to IP settings and change from Dynamic to static IP. Settings - wi-fi - pick wi-fi from list - advanced options - DHCP change to static - scroll down and add static address.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-8-22 07:24:08 | Show all posts
When I tried the wifi settings again, it worked on me sometimes. 192-168-1-1 wifi internet

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-12-20 19:44:02 | Show all posts
I have such problem sometimes.
site - https://www.hookupgeek.com/sites-like-wellhello

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-3-13 02:01:20 | Show all posts
Today online dating sites are gaining great ratings and becoming popular all over the world! and this is a special trend, because now you can meet like-minded people without leaving your own home. Men seek women for themselves! Women seek men, and it is wonderful that these people want to be happy! You should try using  black girl hookup, because this site was designed to help you meet the woman of your dreams and have real meetings and relationships!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-5-19 17:39:10 | Show all posts
Hi cool info. By the way, if you want to discover a great dating site, go to https://www.Iwantdating.com for a list of conservative platforms. They are perfect for people with old-fashioned taste who want a traditional relationship with a loyal woman.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-4-13 15:09:27 | Show all posts
Dongguan Baozhen is one of the pinnacle Polishing gadget manufacturers all accross China. This aluminum wheel polishing machine will make your life simpler through way of creating it possible to shine your aluminum wheels while not having to do the artwork your self. Simply attach the device on your air compressor and you may be to your manner to having the great searching wheels on the block.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list