16 1473
View: 1473|Reply: 16

[FIX] Loudspeaker Minimum Volume Too High

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-2-29 07:00:52 | Show all posts |Read mode
Many people (including myself) have been mentioning that the loudspeaker on this phone is way too loud on the minimum volume setting, so here's how to fix that in a few simple steps:

1) Dial *#*#3646633#*#*
2) Scroll right to the Hardware Testing page.
3) Select Audio --> Volume --> Audio Playback.
4) In the drop-down lists, set Default, Music and Speaker (should look like my screenshot)
5) Enter the values that you can see on my screenshot.

6) Press the "SET" button. These settings will stay until you preform a factory reset of the device.

Comments

It's worth to mention the original poster in such a copied post but possibly more users will see it here. The next OTA update is planned to add some correct volume settings.  Post time 2020-3-1 12:01

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-3-17 07:12:53 | Show all posts
I have another problem that I hope someone can help me with. When in the car connected to Bluetooth when a call comes in it is soooooo loud that it scares the crap of anyone that is in the car with me. Is there anyway to fix this.

Bluetooth call notification is the only issue. Everything else works perfectly.

Please help!!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-3-17 22:19:42 | Show all posts
This problem is fixed with the last wireless update.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2020-3-21 14:42:04 | Show all posts
Edited by dvzd at 2020-3-21 14:44  

thanks  

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-4-2 19:01:03 | Show all posts
When my device is in lock screen after I receive 2-3 or more messages (interval doesn't matter) I hear this weird crackling sound. Sometimes it takes several seconds before you can hear the notification sound. Do you  guys know a fix like it is possbile to always have sound enabled even in screen lock?

Comments

Hi! Can you solved? I've a similar problem when i receive a calendar' notification. I hear a weird noice too.  Post time 2020-7-10 13:23

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-4-14 19:40:36 | Show all posts
Hi. I'm having sound quality problem. My voice goes very deep to the people who are calling me. They always complain that they can't hear me well, the sound is deep, not understandable and they hear their voice also. They call me with camera or without camera but the situation is the same. We tried on some applications like Whatsapp, Messenger, Wechat but it's the same. Is there any way to fix this problem? Please someone help me with it.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-4-27 23:26:34 | Show all posts
sorry to borrow this topic, as I am new and not allowed to post new.
My F2 has issue with phone call occasionally. When I call someone, I could hear the called party but the other can't hear me. this is ocassionaly only. I rebooted the phone, and tried the same number, no such issue after.
It happened a few times, but not always.
The phone was connected to bluetooth and it was disconnected from bluetooth headphone when I left home.
not sure if it's related to disconnecting from bluetooth and the phone didn't choose mic as input.

thanks

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-4-27 23:28:58 | Show all posts
when I first got this F2, the speaker on the phone has no sound either play youtube or phone call. I had it connected to bluetooth headphone, sound plays well on headphone. and then after disconnected from bluetooth headphone, the sound plays well from the speaker.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-4-28 21:44:41 | Show all posts
Edited by acanad at 2020-4-28 21:46  
acanad replied at 2020-4-27 23:26
sorry to borrow this topic, as I am new and not allowed to post new.
My F2 has issue with phone call ...

just a bit update to my post on no microphone.
Google shows many F2 users have the same issue. someone posted a video on youtube to show that mic doesn't pickup for audio recorder or camera/video. same issue on my phone.
another post from reddit suggested to enable: sound -> advanced ->touch sounds -> have it checked, (also I have the following checked:
sound -> advanced: dial pad tones: checked, screen-locing sounds: checked, charging sounds: checked, touch sounds: checked,
then power off, wait for more than 10s , power on,  the reddit says works, but it didn't work
then, power off, wait for more than 30s, power on, microphone works after with voice recorder, camera/video and phone call.
connected to bluetooth headphoen, microphone from bluetooth works;
disconnected bluetooth headphone, microphoen on the phone still works.

https://www.reddit.com/r/umidigi/comments/evavj5/microphone_not_working_f2/

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-6-25 18:07:15 | Show all posts
Does anyone have a problem with microphone stop working? Are there any fix for this?
I have tried rebooting the phone numerous time but that didn't solve the issue.
12Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list