View: 635|Reply: 3

This is not pure Android 9.0 !!!

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2019-6-2 12:55:41 | Show all posts |Read mode
On the item page has announced a pure Android 9.0. In fact, I got a changed interface , third-party items in the settings. This is a deception of buyers who have chosen this device solely because of the pure Android. Return stock Android !

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
 Author| Post time 2019-6-26 16:40:05 | Show all posts
Return native icons pure Android.
imgpreview.jpg

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-6-28 04:28:09 | Show all posts
I dont have acces to post new topic (weird restriction), so I have to post here:

Having a Umidigi F1, I wonder why Umidigi doens't update their device with a new android security patch? Mine says January the 5th... More than half a year ago.

You also have no update ?

I'm disappointed about this lack of product commitment from Umidigi's side

Not a good deal after all...

threads

credits

credits
Post time 3 Day Before | Show all posts
Edited by AlbertDulaev at 2020-2-27 13:00  

Hello everyone,,
I really want to get your opinion on this..

In all honesty, I think the reason that most android companies don't update software in a reasonable time frame (or at all in some cases) is that the devices UI already works super well with the version they have so there's no need to update it. Here's an example
mobdro lucky patcher kodi
I previously owned a Samsung device running Oreo with Samsung Experience 9. I now own a device running stock Pie and tbh, my Samsung device with the skin on it has the same features (if not more) than my device running stock android Pie.

Seriously though, if you look at the core visuals and features for pie: adaptive battery, coloured icons in the settings, more rounded corners, font style change (I'm sure I'm missing some) but still, my samsung device had the EXACT SAME features and even included more useful stuff like scheduled texts and a super power saving mode, and it was running 8.0 (which really isn't THAT old of an OS) . So in all honesty is it really worth making such a huge deal over updates these days ??
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list