6 263
View: 263|Reply: 6

umidigi z1 pro does not power on and does not charge

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-4-17 01:03:36 | Show all posts |Read mode
I bought a umidigi z1 pro 9 months ago so his first problem was the ghost screen that simply gets a screen on another screen and now something fatal happened to me the cell was 15% so I put it to load and when I went to look it was no longer working , I already changed the USB cable and I can not get anything. a cell phone so talked about so well taken care of with such a short time of use and frustrating

Help Me Ben

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
received_398683860955792.jpeg
received_398683860955792.jpeg

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-10-1 12:30:35 | Show all posts
In the case of raging the net, revitalizing or serving, your shoe can have a significant effect to your game. We audit the absolute best available and help you best tennis shoes for arch support to comprehend what sort of shoe to improve your court execution in the most ideal manner conceivable. Likewise, appreciate Bowling? You don't need to utilize the rear entryway shoes any longer! See our survey on Bowling Shoes here.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 6 Day Before | Show all posts
If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries.         pressure washing

threads

credits

credits
Post time 6 Day Before | Show all posts
I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!        Opppsition research

threads

credits

credits
Post time 4 Day Before | Show all posts
This was a shocking post. It has some look at here fundamental data on this subject.        hemp news

threads

credits

credits
Post time 3 Day Before | Show all posts
You've completed in excellent work. t suggest to my frtends ind personilly wtll certitnly dtgtt. t'm conftdent they'll be gitned from thts webstte.        Diabetes mellitus

threads

credits

credits
Post time The day before yesterday 01:51 | Show all posts
You guardians do an astounding web diary, and have some unfathomable substance. Continue doing extraordinary.        3d graphics design
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list