[Copy link]

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-10-21 21:32:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi

This message is for the UMI supprt.

I got this UMI Super from November 2016 so this is about 11 months old. From time to time I noticethat the phone need me to input the password and could not be using the fingerprint to switch on the phone. I was not aware the phone must be restart itself without my notice.
Recently, when I was talking to someone the phone cut off and I could see thatit restart by itself without a reason.
I have checked the phone by leave it on the table and I could see it justrestart by itself without a reason. I have update the most up to date firmwareand checked all settings I think the phone is faulty. I understand this phone should come with 2 years warranty, I just wonder who I should be contact.

Post time 2017-10-23 02:56:23 | Show all posts
Please talk to seller about your warranty

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2017-10-23 21:56:47 | Show all posts
Another way to try is to wipe your phone completely, and flash latest stable ROM using the SPFT tool. ROMs and instructions for how to use SPFT is in the ROM section of the forum. Pretty sure it's a software rather than a hardware problem. (and software problems aren't covered by any warranties - Especially if you've updated the ROM!)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list