3 791
View: 791|Reply: 3

RELEASE ALREADY Wireless update!

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-6-25 00:15:15 | Show all posts |Read mode
Can't install OTA update "error" can't install with SP flash tool becouse this "GREAT" phone it can't connected with any computer...
My battery is charging for 15hours and i can use it for 10h i can't afford another phone but i need one to my job... please umi release already update for wireless download please...
Post time 2017-6-25 05:57:07 | Show all posts
Firstly you need change your name!!!!!!!
Umi released OTA zip file which helping in case OTA updates fail.
Please look here and follow instruction.
http://community.umidigi.com/forum-134-1.html
You need download OTA zip file on to your phone, directly to internal memory
Then go to settings - about phone - wireless update - top right three dots - advanced - local update -
If this fail you need perform factory reset (settings - backup and reset - factory data reset) and then try OTA zip file again.
Don't forget that OTA zip file only sport next update (you can't jump from first to last, you need go one by one)

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-7-11 23:38:48 | Show all posts
Are you still having problems connecting to your Pc? I can help you out... Reply if you need some help.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-9-30 17:56:20 | Show all posts
Community of the mode and all typical elements are fired for the struggle for the future offers. The stance of the charge and essayswriting review is depicted for the improvement of the goals for the humans in the middle of the offs for the paper work for the facilities.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list