UMIDIGI Z1 confirmed to have both LCD and AMOLED versions

bencebacsi Post time 2020-3-4 21:48:23 | Show all posts [Copy link]
4 1628
View: 1628|Reply: 4

UMIDIGI Z1 confirmed to have both LCD and AMOLED versions

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-6-13 20:32:02 | Show all posts |Read mode

UMIDIGI Z1 confirmed to have both LCD and AMOLED versions, Official Press Release on 19th June

Now you already know that, the two versions of our next flagship smartphone, UMIDIGI Z1 and Z1 Pro will be announced with full specifications on 19th June. The previously leaked news about an AMOLED screen is proven now to be used as the screen of UMIDIGI Z1 Pro. Meanwhile, we also offer another more affordable option for screen display material, the LCD screen in UMIDIGI Z1, so users can go by their preference.

Moreover, we also can confirm that, both the LCD screen of UMIDIGI Z1 and the AMOLED display of Z1 Pro will have a size of 5.5" with Full HD resolution.

In addition to the already known design and screen display, UMIDIGI Z1 and Z1 Pro are going to be equipped with fast charging capability through their USB Type-C connectors. The Dual-camera setup and 6.95mm thin body are also some noticeable features that may arouse your interest.

As a flagship device, UMIDIGI Z1 (Z1 Pro) is seemingly ambitious enough to be another icebreaker from UMIDIGI. Full details of UMIDIGI Z1 will soon be revealed on 19th June, but right now you can get a more substantive look of UMIDIGI Z1 on our official website. A $9.99 subscription and giveaway is also available now here: http://www.umidigi.com/page-umidigi_z1_activity.html
 Author| Post time 2017-6-14 09:31:30 | Show all posts
Daphone replied at 2017-6-14 07:00
Looking forward to see full specs.

As you might know i have the Z and it have been fairly good to m ...

It's about the slow file access of the MTP connection. If you copy many small files, the transfer speed will be really slow through an MTP connection since Windows will request each file one by one. Try to transfer just a few but big size files and you'll see the difference. Transferring small size files via USB ADB connection is much faster.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits

Warmest Heart UMIDIGIerUMIDIGIer

Post time 2017-6-13 23:42:20 | Show all posts
UMIDIGI you will beat the heat, looks great

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2017-6-14 07:00:10 | Show all posts
Looking forward to see full specs.

As you might know i have the Z and it have been fairly good to me.

BUT ! there are one thing that annoy me, and that's data transfer speeds.

With the Z connected to any of the many USB 3.0 ports on my computer motherboard it takes several house to transfer 1.4 Gb of pictures to the phone ( about 8000 pictures )
If i take the class 10 U3 card out of the phone and put it in my USB 3.0 card reader i can transfer the same files in minutes, where as thru the USB 3 cable ( have tried 3 cables ) it will take at least 2 hours.
So i do hope the USB C on the new phones will mean USB C transfer speeds too aside for charging speeds.

But as i said looking forward to see new phone, as a former tech writer on a Danish hardware site i still find it hard to not keep a eye out for new stuff.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-3-4 21:48:23 | Show all posts
UMIDIGI Z1 confirmed to have both LCD and AMOLED versions, Official Press Release on 19th June. UMIDIGI Z1. Now you already know that, .  source
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list