Bluetooth not working for calls. Is there a fix?

kemosabe Post time 2022-9-26 19:23:18 | Show all posts [Copy link]
8 1699
View: 1699|Reply: 8

Bluetooth not working for calls. Is there a fix?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-5-22 16:15:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi, I just bought the UMIDIGI PLUS E phone and I am happy of almost everything. It works nicely for most of my needs but there are two points for for which I would appreciate an answer from UMIDIGI.

- The bluetooth can't manage phone calls in car.
   I have read the forum and tried the workaround of clearing cache. So I managed to connect the phone to my car for contatcs and media but not for phone calls.
   The bluetooth UI, under more options/advanced options (I do not know the correspondent english translation for it) shows one checkbox for each permission i gave to the paired car. Just the phone calls remain not cheched     and it is not possible to check it.

- Android 7. It was announced on decembre and I know you are waiting for the SDK to get a working ROM with Android 7. My brother has the UMI SUPER with Android 7 and it works like a charm. It seems to also fix the bluetooth problem.

Now my question to UMIDIGI is: do you plan to fix the bluetooth or to release the android 7 ROM. If yes, when?

I will wait for an answer for 2 days before returning back the phone.

Thank you.

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2017-5-22 21:12:55 | Show all posts
Edited by kemosabe at 2017-5-22 21:15 \n\nHere is the screen for the "unckecable" checkbox

The "Audio telefono" means "Phone Audio" but it is not possible to check it, while the other checkboxs work as expected.
Screenshot_20170522-140355.png

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2017-5-22 22:02:56 | Show all posts
I also tried to run the phone in safe mode, but can't check the "Phone Audio" checkbox inside "paired devices" menu for bluetooth

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-5-27 08:49:33 | Show all posts
just turn off bluetooth and restart phone. this works for me everytime, a pain but if you leave on bluetooth it will work until u switcvh it off again, then u need to restart phone again.

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2017-8-19 15:18:07 | Show all posts
this can't be the proper way of handling the proble

UMI DIGI seems to have poor skill delivering phone software. I rally wish i hadn't buy this crappy phone.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-5-28 14:12:01 | Show all posts
Bluetooth is a gadget this is alternate of wired hands free because we can get this hands free without wire. The post is about the problem in the working of Bluetooth and essayshark reviews author is asking about some kind of fix related to this technology.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-6-19 19:50:38 | Show all posts
There are many auto parts manufacturers in the market today who offer their services at very reasonable prices but Suncent Auto site suncentauto.com/bumpers-components.html provide their customers with professional advice on how to perform these tasks properly as well as how they can go about maintaining them. They also provide their customers with information regarding which kind of equipment they should use while performing these tasks so that they do not end up damaging the parts or causing them to malfunction.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-9-19 12:43:25 | Show all posts
If the Bluetooth device supports only A2DP, then it cannot record audio, which means it cannot be used to answer a phone call. You can route audio to a Bluetooth device only if the Android device supports the use of SCO for off-call use cases.

Regards,
Peter

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-9-26 19:23:18 | Show all posts
Bluetooth is a wireless technology that lets you make and receive phone calls, text messages and other types of data transfers between compatible devices. You can connect your Bluetooth-enabled device to another Bluetooth-enabled device, such as your smartphone or laptop computer. Go to this k2 paper in jail source for best reviews about bluetooth. A Bluetooth connection can stop working for a number of reasons. The most common cause is that the Bluetooth device or headset has run out of battery power.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list