View: 1307|Reply: 12

Umi Max Camera glass (lens?) replacement

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-5-17 23:11:57 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi all,
so my Umi max just arrived from gearbest with a shattered camera glass. As far as I can tell the camera itself is still intact, just that the pictures it takes are quite blurry. Can anyone tell me what kind of glass I need to order to replace it after I remove all the pieces? It took 3 weeks to arrive so I really don't want to wait another 6 weeks or so for a replacement and would much prefer to fix it myself.
I'm quite new to most smart or not-so-smartphone business so I'm using mostly youtube tutorials for everything.
Have a good day!
Post time 2017-5-19 03:41:47 | Show all posts
Please contact to seller and look here
https://m.aliexpress.com/search. ... +rear+camera+lens#/

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-5-22 15:31:14 | Show all posts
Did you see Umi Max Camera glass (lens?) replacement as that was the main topic that needs some attention by your side as well. All of us can have https://www.essaywritinglab.co.uk/write-my-essay/ so we will be able to figure this out for them so they will be able to work it out for the sake of our help now.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-7-29 20:45:29 | Show all posts
Did you notice the replacement of the Umi Max Camera glass (lens?)? That was the key item that required your attention as well. We can all have assignment writers if we want to. So we'll be able to figure it out for them, and they'll be able to figure it out without our aid

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-8-10 03:03:56 | Show all posts
I just want to thank this custom writing essay service - Now I know how to write a thesis statement). I have used many companies, but this was the first one where my instructions were not ignored. The writer did everything exactly as I asked. So I recommend these guys to all students.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-9-29 14:53:22 | Show all posts
This is true that the replacements take time. Also, after waiting for such a long time, it is difficult to go through lengthy procedures. To resolve this issue, the web development service has explained all the methods to exchange glasses and lenses. Completing the method successfully, it is good to understand the instructions.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-10-11 01:56:53 | Show all posts
Edited by iftikhar at 2021-10-11 02:02  

Edited by iftikhar at 2021-10-11 02:00  

It is true that change takes time. Also, after such a long wait, it is difficult to cross the long road. To solve this problem, the service website has explained all the options of gear and gear exchange. In order to complete the process, it is good to understand the instructions.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-10-11 20:48:30 | Show all posts
Have you been looking for an answer here?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-11-29 22:15:48 | Show all posts
Do this this camera for your personal or Professional Photography? Do you use Wedding Photography are you skilled up, not so it is easy to get skills on hand with the help of take my online class help for me for maximize the chances of High skills and become Professional in Market.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-2-21 16:44:09 | Show all posts
The replacements do take a long time. After a long wait, it's difficult to go through lengthy procedures after so long of a wait. Fortunately, the Legal Founders have laid out all of the options for exchanging your glasses and lenses in detail. It's a good idea to read and understand the instructions before completing the procedure.
12Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list