[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-11-22 20:14:01 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have a UMI Max, version V1.01-20160810
I cant' made an OTA Upgrade to version
V1.01_201610017.
So I made a "manual update" but I have an error when I made this update (Android logo with the message "Error")
Somebody can help me ?

Thank you

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-11-22 21:07:27 | Show all posts
It's written many times about this problem here. You can't OTA update, you must flash manually with the tool.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-11-22 21:28:31 | Show all posts
Edited by Jusavis at 2016-11-22 21:36 \n\nManuel-74100, I presume that with "manual update" you mean the update method where you copy the update zip file on your phone and use the Local updates option under the Wireless update? Yes, I tried that too with my V1.01-20160810 and also got that error. You have to use the SP Flash Tool method, like Relany said.
I struggled also with that method, as the update process didn't want to start no matter how I tried. Then I found on this forum someone saying that he/she managed to start the process by pressing the power and volume up buttons together right after starting the download and connecting the phone to the PC. That did the trick also for me.

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2016-11-22 21:45:02 | Show all posts
Dear Jusavis,
Thank you for your reply. Effectivly it's a "Manuel Update"
What did you mean when you said "he/she managed to start the process by pressing the power and volume up buttons together right after starting the download and connecting the phone to the PC" ???
I 'm not "informatician".....
You said "after starting the download" ??  

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-11-22 22:38:18 | Show all posts
Manuel, please follow the update instructions here: http://community.umidigi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=11&extra=page%3D1.
You see that using the SP Flash Tool includes the following steps:
First you load the scatter file to the tool (from the ROM package that you have downloaded and extracted).
Then you uncheck the first row (PRELOADER).
Then you check that your phone is charged and that you have enabled the USB debugging on the phone.
Then you turn the phone off.
Then you click on the Download button on the flash tool, and AFTER that you connect your phone to your PC via USB cable.

The tutorial says that at this point the update process should start. Some other tutorials say that AFTER you have connected the phone to PC, you may need to press the volume up or volume down button of your phone to make the computer detect the phone. On my phone this didn't work, I had to press the power button and volume up button together to get the process started.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-12-23 14:30:02 | Show all posts
Pace of community is learned for the fines for the blogs. The movement of the cool essay review is paid for the themes for the field. The charge is counted for students. It is ensured for the manners for the grounds. Part is improved for the way of the offers for the turns in the same field and department for all humans.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-12-28 17:49:40 | Show all posts
Acompáñenos definitivamente en el ÚNICO Evento para hacer Negocios en Centro y Sur América. Conozca un Nuevo Mercado y sea parte del ÚNICO Show de negocios para Profesionales de la industria de Adultos que reúne también a más de 600 Modelos y Estudios Webcams del mundo.

https://lalexpo.com/es/Colombia.php#menu

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-10-15 12:42:37 | Show all posts
I don't accept as true with that UMI will ever resolve this hassle, due to the fact they have now not as soon as admitted that the problem even exists but you can get from mostpc. So it's either Nougat with extremely gradual charging and speedy battery drain, or returned to Marshmallow, I'm afraid.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-4-12 14:07:02 | Show all posts
Their are a group of different dietary supplements that you may use for your pets however goat milk powder for pets takes th win. The object is made with all everyday fixings, and is meant to give your pet the protein and calcium they need to remain sound. The object is made with herbal, ranch new goat milk, and has no counterfeit fixings. It is moreover liberated from gluten, soy, and dairy.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list