4 527
View: 527|Reply: 4

Umidigi f1 Fastboot problem

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-7-21 19:13:52 | Show all posts |Read mode
I am trying to re-lock the bootload with fastboot but in the cmd I cannot see the device (in fastboot mode). I have installed the last USB driver and adb minimal 1.4.3 but nothing is showing up. Any solution?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-8-26 01:34:46 | Show all posts
- be sure to start the CMD window with admin privileg
- be sure to use an USB2 port (USB3 generates problems)
- be sure to try a different USB cable (that was my problem)
- be sure to allow USB debugging in Engineer mode and allow connection (on the mobile screen)
- run "adb devices" to check if your computer sees the mobile
- run "adb reboot bootloader", phone should restart in fastboot mode
- run "fastboot devices". If you get a result all is well and you can run "fastboot flashing lock"

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-11-18 19:35:24 | Show all posts
Edited by MedowsGomes at 2019-11-20 09:54  

I'm hoping I can get some input on a choice I am trying to make between these two phones. I just bought the Moto G7 from Best Buy on Sunday and overall I am enjoying the phone. I had been eyeing the Umidigi F1 for a couple weeks, and just saw today that they are running a $30 off discount for it today on Amazon. From my research, I am seeing that they are pretty similar phones as far as specs, but the F1 has much better batter and double the storage space. So now I am wondering if I should return the Moto G7 and switch to the F1 (and also pocket about $100). I just hate going through the return process for phones. So, I am wondering if there is anyone out there who has tried both phones and would be able to offer any insight into if it would be worth returning the G7 and going with the F1.fedloan irs.gov easybib

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-12-6 18:34:15 | Show all posts
Fastboot problem is newly come when we start to boot language. I want to show you boot evolutionwriters information which is describe here to define page and all that which is hide here. With all the best define information hope so you understand boot language and important boot ever.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-28 19:48:49 | Show all posts

My phone does not ring when " no disturb" is on. If is turned off mobile keeps sounding and vibrating with every notification so is very annoying Any option of just incoming calls sound on and rest of sounds off?  Please help
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list