10 830
View: 830|Reply: 10

Help us needed asap on umidigi f1

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-7-11 23:41:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
Pls cheif moderate berci,pls I need your help,my umidigi f1 is just 2 months old and it has develop fingerprint issue,my fingerprint is no more working,my phone now gets hot after when my fingerprint stopped working,I have contacted my seller which is umidigi direct store at aliexpress.com but no response,umidigi official contact replied once and didnt not reply my further querries,all they could say I should contact my seller,which is umidigi official store at aliexpress,I was directed from umidigi website to that store when I wanted to purchase the phone,f1 has great hardware,moderate software,weak customer service,pls my question is how can I repair the fingerprint of my phone since both umidigi and official store is not responding,how can I ship the phone Fingerprint sensor to Nigeria or get it repaired here,pls I need your help,my phone is EU version and on latest update,I have reset my phone under setting still no difference,pls I need help here,this is my first umidigi device pls

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-7-30 09:35:54 | Show all posts
My F1 restarts and gives system loading error, asking me to return to factory settings. I do it and after configuring everything, it restarts again and at the same error. I tried to flash a ROM and the same thing happens, I tried OTA updates via SD and the results don't change. I sent emails to UMIDIGI and DX, where I bought it, and got no response. Can somebody help me? Thank you!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-8-5 08:28:51 | Show all posts
Please , anyone to help me?
I have the cameras GPS open.
But only on Google photos (web and mobile) i can see the location on map.
Nowhere else GPS location of photos work.
Any idea?

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2019-8-5 21:43:17 | Show all posts
Edited by Wal.64 at 2019-8-5 23:13  

Edited by Wal.64 at 2019-8-5 21:51  

Problem

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-8-6 02:37:15 | Show all posts
The touch-screen keeps freezing for me. I have to turn the screen off with the power button and then back on with the power button. I sign-in and it works for a bit but then the touch-screen stops working again, so I can't swipe or press anything on the screen; it's so frustrating! I tried performing a factory reset but still experiencing the same problem. When I shut-down the phone and start it back up it works for a longer time, so maybe something to do with RAM? Any ideas, suggestions, or people facing similar problems would be helpful.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2019-8-6 13:11:52 | Show all posts
xtcsoft replied at 2019-8-5 08:28
Please , anyone to help me?
I have the cameras GPS open.
But only on Google photos (web and mobile)  ...

Probably you have a hardware issue.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-9-2 23:41:47 | Show all posts
I would like to give visibility on the SPOTIFY issue on umidigi F1 on the latest firmware:20190718_20190819-1204
Problem: In spotify, when selecting the "three dots" button to access menus and options, the app freezes and the app needs to be restarted.

Here are other users with the same problem:
https://community.spotify.com/t5 ... st-etc/td-p/4811695

Additionally, the other problem is that the screen is too bright on its minimal setting, and a 3rd party app is needed to use the phone at night.
could the minimum brightness be lowered in order to have more control using the built-in slider?

Thanks!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-11-12 07:58:48 | Show all posts
I have a F1, that started failling, I am trying to claim warranty with no luck.
I am fed up with Umidigi and the lack of support.

Problems started few months ago after fail to update the OS, it slowly escalated to having a phone that can only be used as a door stopper...

That is my phone at the moment:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... hq/view?ts=5dc87671

60 emails with Umidigi, 3 months trying to claim warranty on Aliexpress with UMIDIGI Official Store and no answer from any of them!

DO NOT BUY THIS BRAND, IS A WASTE OF MONEY!
DO NOT USE ALIEXPRESS, THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT!

THIS WHOLE THING IS A ROBBERY!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-11-26 04:34:53 | Show all posts
anelagister replied at 2019-11-12 07:58
I have a F1, that started failling, I am trying to claim warranty with no luck.
I am fed up with Umi ...

Have you tried to update with the downloaded ROM file and the SP_Flash_Tool?
I think that might help you!
Mike

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-29 18:30:58 | Show all posts
My phone does not ring when " no disturb" is on. If is turned off mobile keeps sounding and vibrating with every notification so is very annoying Any option of just incoming calls sound on and rest of sounds off?  Please help
12Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list