UMIDIGI Z2 Special Edition Officially Open Pre-sale!

bencebacsi Post time 2019-8-20 22:10:55 | Show all posts [Copy link]
10 1114
View: 1114|Reply: 10

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-22 03:11:57 | Show all posts |Read mode

UMIDIGI Z2 Special Edition has started pre-sale exclusively at AliExpressUMIDIGI Official Store. With the upgraded f/1.7 big aperture rear camera (16MP+8MP) and a new innovative gradient color Fantastic, UMIDIGI Z2 Special Edition comes with a more affordable price, as low as $199.99!

Pay $20 deposit to get the bottom price.
To celebrate the upcoming AliExpress Brands Shopping Week, now you can just pay the $20 deposit to grab the lowest price to order UMIDIGI Z2 Special Edition later. Here is the pre-sale guide.

2.The bottom price of some regions may be higher than $199.99, so the deposit may be also higher accordingly. And coupons can only be applied when you pay the deposit. Once the deposit has been paid, no coupons can be used.
3.If you don’t pay the rest in this period, the order will be canceled and the deposit will be returned to you.
First, it’s time to pre-order with deposit. From 7am Aug 20 to 7am Aug 27(UTC), to secure your order at bottom price $199.99 (20% off), you can pre-order UMIDIGI Z2 Special Edition with $20 deposit.
Then, during the AliExpress Brands Shopping Week (7am 8.27- 7am 9.1, UTC), if you has paid the $20 deposit in advance, you are going to pay the rest just $179.99 to make the order. If not, you have to pay at the activity price $219.99(12% off) to order your UMIDIGI Z2 Special Edition.
After 7am Sep 1, the whole activity ends and UMIDIGI Z2 Special Edition is only available to order at retail price $249.99.
Pre-order now, Save more!

Upgraded rear camera & New Fantastic Color
If you are a big fan of shooting and trendy design, UMIDIGI Z2 Special Edition is your good choice definitely. Featuring upgraded dual 16MP+8MP rear cameras, f/1.7 big aperture main camera (flagship level sensor S5K2P7) and the S5K4H7 sensor secondary camera, UMIDIGI Z2 Special Edition is the Camera Beast. Besides the camera, UMIDIGI Z2 Special Edition has a new color -- Fantastic Color, our latest achievement in pursuit of a perfect gradient color, which is going to make you stand out from the crowd!

Full specifications UMIDIGI Z2 Special Edition
Screen : 6.2-inch Full HD+ (1080 x 2246)  LCD IPS screen
CPU : Helio P23 octa-core (4 x 2.0GHz Cortex A53  + 4 x 1.5GHz Cortex A53)
GPU : ARM Mali G71 MP2 700MHz
RAM : 4GB
Internal memory : 64GB
Rear camera : 16MP (S5K2P7, f/1.7)+8MP(S5K4H7,f/2.0),Samsung sensor, autofocus (PDAF), Dual LED flash.
Front camera : 16MP+8MP with F2.0 aperture, Sony sensor, video recording 1080p
Connectivity : Both SIM slots are compatible with 4G, support 4G LTE in both slots simultaneously.
2G: GSM 2 /3 /5 /8
2G: CDMA1X BC0,BC1
3G: EVDO BC0,BC1
3G: WCDMA 1 /2 /4 /5 /8
3G: TD-SCDMA 34 /39
4G: TDD-LTE 34 /38 /39 /40 /41
4G: FDD-LTE 1 /2 /3 /4 /5 /7 /8 /12 /13 /17 /18 /19 /20 /25 /26 /28A /28B
Single/dual SIM (type: nano), Bluetooth v4.2, Wi-Fi, Type-C USB port, GPS/GLONASS
Battery : 3850mAh(typ)
Quick Charge: 18W Fast charge
Dimensions : 153.4 mm * 74.4 mm * 8.3 mm
Weight : 165 g
Other : FM radio, gravity sensors, proximity, light sensor, fingerprint scanner
Colors : Fantastic, Twilight, Carbon Fiber

Differences between the UMIDIGI Z2 special edition and the ordinary UMIDIGI Z2

Buy UMIDIGI Z2 Special Edition Now, Pay Less: http://bit.ly/z2sped821
Learn more details about UMIDIGI Z2 Special Edition and join our giveaway: http://bit.ly/umidigiz2spgi

threads

credits

Non- Vertification

credits
Post time 2018-8-25 20:56:31 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I have bought for the first time and umidigi product Z2 in pre sale I have wait more than 1 month to received it. I am quite satisfied by the product. I was a little bit afraid by some reviews of umidigi products, but and the end I am happy . One think I do not understand is the special edition, you install a better camera sensor and it costs less. It means on Z2 version you have made an error choosing the sensor, but it strange you don't try before to improve via software the quality of camera! I would like also a small modification on the notification area the icons and the second line with date and settings I CC on are too close together, I think it is not difficult to increase the space! I would like also a faster response on fingerprint recognition.... Last request to have what I like ok e is a double tap function to lock the device to avoid to use the lateral button !

threads

credits

Non- Vertification

credits
Post time 2018-8-25 21:18:31 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I have bought the umidigi Z2 in presale and wait more than 1 month to receive it, but at the end I am satisfied! I hope you will improve the camera quality, I don't like the choice to create a Z2 special edition and install a better sensor, it seems the development has no range of increment in image quality. A correction to do as soon as possible is the space between the 2 lines icons on the notification. Because it happens often pressing icon wifi you press the date info… An other request is a double tap function to lock the device, to avoid to use the power button and of course the possibility to unlock with fingerprint. The fingerprint could be a little bit more responsive. Until now I have to say to the device is very good with all apps I am using.
Post time 2018-8-26 05:51:25 | Show all posts
Edited by MarcinP at 2018-8-26 05:55 \n\n
Clrap replied at 2018-8-25 20:56
I have bought for the first time and umidigi product Z2 in pre sale I have wait more than 1 month to ...

Hi,
Z2 SE contain only 4GB of RAM instead 6GB in Z2. I don't understand you request about unlocking function with fingerprint because this is working. If you touch fingerprint scanner with correct finger, your phone will unlock.

threads

credits

Non- Vertification

credits
Post time 2018-8-26 14:57:39 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes, it is working, but it is a little bit delayed. I had before an other phone it was instantenous

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-10-11 10:17:15 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi, recently bought Z2 special edition on pre-order. Phone is fantastic but I got small hitch on proximity sensor. Phone's display not turning on until the other side hangs on. Even tried to wake up by pressing power button it's not displaying and it's annoying me. Please help me.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-10-11 21:23:47 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi, purchased on pre-order. Phone is fantastic but small hitch of proximity sensor. Phone's display isn't waking untill other side hung. Even tried to wake by pressing power button. Please help.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-2-7 06:04:47 | Show all posts
This is a beautiful phone and the fourth Umidigi phone I have ordered. Love the selection of LTE bands on these. My only issue is the lousy black case that is sent with the phones. They have such nice colours, but covering it in black case is not good. The case included should be clear TPU, so it can show the beautiful colours. PLEASE DO THIS FOR ALL FUTURE MODELS.. customers would like it.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-7-30 13:13:55 | Show all posts
Not to be in various pieces of the world utilized schedules ever of confidence; Count the quantity of schedules more than quite a long while others do this for you. Happy New Year 2020  In Western Europe, when the Julian schedule was still being used in the Middle Ages, the experts moved the New Year's Day, after the front, and the others the next day, between April 1 and March 25, at Easter, May 1, and 25 December.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-8-20 22:10:55 | Show all posts
Edited by amekassa90 at 2019-8-25 03:31  

An other request is a double tap function to lock the device, to avoid to use the power button and of course the possibility to unlock with fingerprint. The fingerprint could be a little bit more responsive. Until now I have to say to the device is very good with all apps I am using.auto clicker word unscrambler jumble solver
12Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list