[Copy link]

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-12-21 15:45:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,

Really enjoying this phone but having a major problem:

When the phone screen is locked I do not receive sms messages and wifi cuts off. I am using next sms as my text app and have turned off all battery optimaisations I can find for this app. I also have 'keep wifi on' set as always.

When I unlock the screen the wifi is re-enabled but I do not receive any of the sms messages that were sent whilst the screen was off. If I use the sim in another phone all is fine. If I use the default messaging app the same thing happens. If the phone is unlocked & screen on new sms are received.

Is there a setting I'm missing? What can be causing this?? It is very frustrating

Any help greatly appreciated!

Cheers

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-10-10 22:25:23 | Show all posts
It happens some times that we do not receive SMS because of updations. You need to update your phone or it may be working if you restart your phone. I hope Your problem will be solved as I am a helper of every student at Nursing assignment writing service UK aiming to assist students in UK and overseas n their academic writing.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
 Author| Post time 2017-12-22 19:37:01 | Show all posts
Hi, for whatever reason after a reboot all was fine with the stock app. Next sms is still no good, but stock is ok again.

Cheers

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-9-11 20:50:04 | Show all posts
I think a phone required the latest updation. Please update your phone to fix this problem.
Tally Software, Tally Bill Format
Post time 2017-12-22 07:13:55 | Show all posts
Hi,
Does this happened since last OTA update?
Did you checked with stock text app?
Did you perform factory reset? (this option will delete whole user data)

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-9-5 16:43:32 | Show all posts

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-9-26 02:09:32 | Show all posts
Hi, I have a similar problem.
Have 2 pcs of Umidigi A5 pro, both can make and receive calls, VoLTE, LTE data transfer works fine, I can send SMS and the target receives, but I can not receive any SMS. The difference from your problem is that the SMS is not received at all, independently if the screen is off or not. What could be the reason for this? Any idea is welcome, because the phone is awesome, but this SMS thing is making me nervous.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-10-1 16:55:48 | Show all posts
this implies you empowered 'Don't Disturb' for that contact. Do incapacitate this, tab 'Subtleties' and mood killer 'Don't Disturb'. Tap Settings > Notifications > Messages, ensure that 'Permit Notifications' is turned on. OR click here to enable https://advicesacademy.com/guide/best-softball-glove-for-infielder/

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-10-2 04:42:36 | Show all posts

Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!
pubg apk  
pubg mobile apk
pubg for pc
pubg lite
pubg mobile lite
pubg
pubg download
Download pubg mobile
pubg mobile download

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-10-2 17:53:20 | Show all posts
I think a phone required the latest updation. Please update your phone to fix this problem.
Tally Software, Tally Bill Format

hello,

thanks for your suggestion and sharing this link its helps me to solved my issue thanks again

thanks and regards

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-10-7 13:46:06 | Show all posts
RFID Cards have adequate security. as a result of RFID carries the electronic info, and also the content of knowledge vias a word to guard, in order that its contents cannot simply be cast and altered.
12Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list