View: 1273|Reply: 4

Not receiving SMS instantly on UMIDIGI S2

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-12-8 15:53:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,

Sorry, I can somehow only open a post on the S2 Pro forum, But this is for the Umidigi S2:

Somehow, all text messages are not directly received and/or sent by this phone. After sending 10 messages from and to the mobile, it suddenly receives all messages at once.
Please help me out on this one?
Post time 2017-12-10 05:55:08 | Show all posts
Please go to messages - top right corner three dots - settings - text message - SMS service center, also you can restore default settings with three dots in top right corner.
You should test sim card in different phone too because this could be due to network faults.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-1-16 05:59:30 | Show all posts
Hi there,
I have the S2 and am very happy with it, nice build quality and very well-designed for a good price.
I've also been having difficulties with the SMS at times not sending straightaway, sometimes even sending the same message twice several hours apart, and sometimes not receiving SMS from other people. I have been using the ChompSMS app rather than the standard SMS app, I have used this on many other phones without a problem. I will try using the standard messaging app and reset it as mentioned above to see if it solves the problem.
I'll keep you posted, cheers Brendan.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-8-7 17:24:48 | Show all posts
Nice build quality and very well-designed for a good price, bullet force game

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-8-27 19:10:17 | Show all posts
I am not having a proper idea about such issues. I think it is good to communicate with some person who is aware of the technical parts best diamond jewelry websites of the mobile phone. The technically experienced person is more appropriate to handle the task.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list