2 917
View: 917|Reply: 2

UMi London Audio Driver

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-10-21 21:57:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
Recently, the audio on my UMI London has stopped working.  I have an early model (ROM 3.01) and noticed this after updating the ROM to a later version (3.02, I think).  The headphones continued to work and, for a while, if I wiggled the headphone jack while plugged in, I did get some sound from the speakers.  It mostly, did not work but sometimes, after running the Music app, the speakers would work for a while.  I thought it might be a bad driver so I reinstalled the full 3.01 ROM (using FlashTool) and after that, I can't get any sound at all from the speakers. The headphones continue to work fine (although they do seem a bit low in volume).

Is it possible that this is a driver problem?  If so, is there as good resource to get all the original device drivers for the early London models (I bought mine on-line in late 2016) and appropriate instructions for replacing them?  I can also do a complete O/S reinstall as along as it includes the original drivers.

In a possibly related issue, I did notice that the GPS quit working about the same time.  Could be a device failure, a solder joint failure or a driver failure.  All other apps appear to work fine.

Thoughts??

Many thanks.

- Ron Murch -

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-12-19 10:47:50 | Show all posts
my phone is dead need help plz
need rom for umi london 16GB storge

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-9-13 17:52:26 | Show all posts
Community and all associations have been grounded with the help of the vital proponents for the citizens. The accentuation of the college-paper.org is defined for the grounded elements. Its influence is followed for the brick paces and types of the modes for the citizens. The right use is defined for the tools for the bloggers.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list