View: 672|Reply: 1

Umi Touch

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-8-9 19:19:34 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello,
i bought an Umi Touch Smartphone on Sept 2016, but the phone stopped working since last 4-5 months. I tried to contact the seller from Ebay but couldnt get any answer. The phone shut down once and now it wont open no matter what i do. It is like that sonce some months. I would very much like to have a solution for it. Thank you.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-2-16 05:22:56 | Show all posts
Hello, had the same problem, i used an extension cord for my charging, i left it overnight and the phone died completly.
If you have dirt on you'r fingerprint sensor it will try to unlock it until the battery drains.
I used a different charger as the one that came in with the phone was already loose and i held the power button pressed for about 1 minute.
Sometimes it worked in the first try sometimes i had to unplug the phone hold power button then push the charging cable in.
That worked for me.
P.s. I also measured the battery and it was okay, seems it needs some"" Help "" when the phone is completly dry.
I suggest you invest in a powerbank and don't let it ever discharge completly.. it's a nightmare to start it again xD
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list