New LED colors for Umi Max

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-7-11 18:25:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello!
I'd like to have more  notification led colors for my Umi Max phone, because I want to personalize the notification color for many contacts.
I've tried some apps from Google Play, such as Light Flow, Led Manager, Led Blinker Notifications or Ultimate Led, but none of these worked correctly (they didn't start the led when notifications received or the led chenges it's colors continuously).

Is there a way to get more RGB combinations for the notification LED and they to work as they should?
Thanks!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-6-19 15:38:31 | Show all posts
Edited by kaliman at 2019-6-20 04:17  

Edited by kaliman at 2019-6-20 04:16  

hi can you send us pictures ..

Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-12-12 15:26:46 | Show all posts
This is my first visit to this website, you have shared content which is unique and well written.I am impressed to see your work.You have done an excellent work.
Garage Shelving are Storage units

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-12-23 19:41:07 | Show all posts
Edited by asmithhenry at 2019-12-23 19:42  

Great article with perfect stuff you have shared here, I am pleased to be on this website,you have shared valuable content which i like reading.Keep sharing more similar articles.
best automatic driving lessons Birmingham

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-12-24 19:10:07 | Show all posts
I loved your shared stuff with your all shared concepts, I am glad that you simply shared this helpful information with us. i will be back soon.
soccer training equipment list

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-4 17:44:30 | Show all posts
Kalakutir PVT Ltd offering best quality Play School Cartoon Painting Services in Delhi, India. Our professional design and creative team will provide you the best services.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-8 12:01:04 | Show all posts
Panda Express Guest Survey offers Free Entree validation Panda Express Free Entree Code | coupon codes to the users on completing the official surveys online.
https://surveyzones.com/panda-ex ... express-com-survey/

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-8 12:13:39 | Show all posts
As China's largest medical device supplier, yuwell has built knowledgeable service platform covering the medical device field with an outsized health ecosystem consisting of home medicine, clinical medicine, Internet medicine, and a far better life. The products mainly cover multiple fields like respiratory oxygen supply, vital sign and blood glucose , rehabilitation care, surgical equipment, high-value consumables, traditional Chinese medical equipment, and polymer sanitary materials, serving quite 200,000 medical institutions and 90% of the highest three hospitals in China, covering quite 110 countries and regions overseas have benefited 200 million families worldwide.

At present, yuwell medical has formed an entire global R & D, production, marketing, marketing, research and development center in Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Suzhou, Danyang, Tibet, Germany, Italy and other 8 research and development centers, 5 production bases, and 56 offices round the world. Service network, and reached a strategic cooperation with Wharton graduate school , fully integrated international resources, and continuously launched high value-added medical products and services.

As a number one company within the field of medical equipment in China, Yuwell joined hands with industry leaders like Alibaba, AstraZeneca, and Meinian Health to actively explore difficult issues like chronic disease management, public care , plateau oxygen supply, rare disease prevention, and telemedicine. Joint research will help accelerate the implementation of smart medical services, and lead China's medical services to realize a more efficient, fairer and more accurate overall upgrade.

On the one hand, it's actively subverting the tradition and taking the lead in developing new retail models among medical companies; on the opposite hand, it deeply integrates the web of Things, big data and AI technologies, and therefore the newly completed yuwell global production base, and strives to create a sensible product, smart The "smart leaping" system of factories and large data service platforms.

For quite 20 years , Yuwell has always adhered to the values of that specialize in health, thoughtfulness, pioneering and innovative, and clinical focus. within the future, it'll further settle in life science , still lead industrial changes, still explore new technologies, new products, new industries, new formats and new models, meet the requirements of health care throughout the life cycle, and actively implement the national strategy of "Healthy China 2030". More vigorous movement of life, still help!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-10 11:31:21 | Show all posts
How to use the nebulizer machine? Before an individual starts taking medication with the nebulizers, the doctor or nurse will explain how the nebulizers works and answer any questions. If someone receives the nebulizers from a pharmacy or medical equipment company, the person there'll explain the way to use it. The operation of every nebulizers is slightly different. it's important to read the instructions given by your doctor for a selected device.

Chronic neck pain can cause us to believe medication to alleviate the pain. But medication doesn't usually work alright , and only causes us to depend upon it for very minimal relief reciprocally . A more natural thanks to treat neck pain is by using neck traction device. this will be done reception , or with a physiotherapist . There are some ways for you to urge relief from this, and differing types of kit you'll use for it. Some physical therapists will use manual traction, by having you lay down on a flat surface while they gently stretch and pull the rear of your neck towards them with their hands. While mechanical equipment allows you to use it by yourself, for convenient reception use. Below you will find the foremost commonly asked questions.

Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) may be a common treatment for obstructive apnea . CPAP machines use hoses and masks or nose stands to supply constant and stable atmospheric pressure . Common problems with CPAP include: leaking mask, difficulty sleeping, stuffy nose and xerostomia . the great news is that if a CPAP mask or device doesn't work for you, you've got other options. And most CPAP masks are adjustable to assist you create them easier .cpap supplies near me

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-5-26 12:08:02 | Show all posts
I'm checking the battery performance of my mobile, and it seems good. Check here more about it.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list