No USB option to connect phone as usb-storage or as photo-transfer (PTP MTP anyt

Timothy Post time 2017-11-23 17:07:11 | Show all posts [Copy link]
2 636
View: 636|Reply: 2

No USB option to connect phone as usb-storage or as photo-transfer (PTP MTP anyt

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-6-22 13:28:26 | Show all posts |Read mode
In the Umi Touch there is no option to connect the smartphone as usb-storage - it should pop-down from the top. Probably there was at the start.
What are the options to enable it (yes this storage settings also cannot be found in Settings of its Android 6.0). Is there any recommended APP to enable it?

And the last question - how can i upgrade the phone - and will it rather for sure lost the saved data, or rather not - up to your experiences.

BTW, the phones from 2016 have problems with bringhtened points on the displays, and mine too have it.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-6-26 17:35:02 | Show all posts
To transfer data between your phone and computer, you can try some data backup softwares, and I think it can be easier with an android assistant tool, you can save a lot of time to transfer or backup text messages, contacts, photos, and other media files like videos, music.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-11-23 17:07:11 | Show all posts
Edited by smalling123 at 2017-11-24 14:42 \n\nIf you would like to transfer photos from Android phone to computer, it is not difficult to do.
With a helpful Android data transfer tool, you can back up all the files from phone to PC.
So you can get the guides to know some tips, and then finish this thing quickly.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list