View: 1292|Reply: 3

UMI EMax - Playstore Insufficient disk storage

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2015-8-24 15:41:30 | Show all posts |Read mode
Dear all,

I'm having some serious issues with my UMI EMax. While I'm generally satisfied with it, I'm having troubles installing new apps. According to my phone, I still have about 7 GB left of storage, but I am unable to install any new apps, since Playstore generates a "Insufficient disk storage" error. Clearing the cache of Playstore doesn't work. Does anyone know what to do? I tried using Link2SD, but it isn't able to generate a correct mount script.

Thank you so much for your reaction!

Remko

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2015-8-24 17:56:21 | Show all posts
I stand corrected. It seems the Link2SD app caused the problems itself. Can anyone link me to more information on how to correctly setup Link2SD with an Ext2 partition as the second partition on my SD card? Thanks!

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits

Warmest Heart UMIDIGIerUMIDIGIer

Post time 2015-8-25 01:19:28 | Show all posts
try this Root-Fix-GooglePlay-With-Link2SD > https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... Tg/view?usp=sharing
You can disable and dellet googleplay and servicegoogle then install and convert this 2 app System with Link2SD
_________
test only this
You can test also juste clean en disable googleplay and servicegoogle hen start google play only
This is a conflit service

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-2-14 23:52:43 | Show all posts
I don't assume so learning could be a waste, you can learn any language and make most of it or use it to create earning, like i'm learning writing from thesis writing service college essay help https://www.bestcustomessay.org/college-essay/ online platform to make things excellent on behalf of me to put in writing higher books
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list