View: 1582|Reply: 5

CANADA/USA/ NORTH AMERICA

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-9-28 02:22:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi folks!

Why doesn't UMI support a wider range of frequencies?  I live in Canada and am on the Telus network and UMI phones don't support the 1700/2100 LTE FDD 4G here......   a lot of other big name manufacturers support a huge number of bands but you are missing a big market.  I have used UMI phones on 3g and want more from UMI....   thanks for listening and I'd love to hear back from you UMI and see what you have to say about this and possible future phones that will support my network.   

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-10-5 04:08:55 | Show all posts
Bonjour , j'ai acheté le cellulaire UMI Super qui est réellement super..., mais j'ai un problème avec la reconnaissance du bluetooth sur mon automobile Ford Taurus 2010 modèle Canadien, ( système sync ). Je réussi à me connecter par bluetooth et à demander un appel téléphonique mais je ne peut pas répondre main libre , je doit répondre seulement directement par le cellulaire .

Hello, I bought cellular Great UMI who is really great ..., but I have a problem with the headlines fontion of the bluetooth on my automobile Ford Taurus 2010 model Canadian, (system sync). I managed to connect by bluetooth and to ask for a phone call but me cannot answer free hand, me has to answer only directly by the cellular.

How to correct the problem. Thank you

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-10-5 04:11:47 | Show all posts
How solved my problem

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-10-6 04:16:25 | Show all posts
I also would like to see UMI support NA FTE frequencies. I just bought a MAX and I really like it. I don't mind using 3G for now, but I'd definitely buy another UMI product IF it would support our LTE.

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2016-10-24 21:31:36 | Show all posts
Beyond a doubt Chinese companies are the worst to deal with when asking a question and looking for feedback.   I just sold my umi phones and have gone back to Samsung.   Umi you lose.... it will be at least 5 years before I upgrade my pricey Samsung no matter what you come out with now.   Silence on your part shows you don't care about your clients.   Goodbye

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2021-1-6 09:54:15 | Show all posts
laterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.ru
partialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.ru
reinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.ru
tappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list