Screen turned black and phone won't turn on or off!

silenous Post time 2020-1-31 17:21:06 | Show all posts [Copy link]
6 2575
View: 2575|Reply: 6

Screen turned black and phone won't turn on or off!

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-7-23 06:24:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
I was fiddling and messing about in Pokemon Go when suddenly the phone's  screen just went black  and since then it has not changed. I thought for a moment that it reset itself because it has done it before but no matter what I do, it won't turn back on. When I plug it in the charger the blue indicator lights up but the phone still won't turn on.

Anyone  can give me a hand??  I like this phone and I can't afford a new one anytime soon :S

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-7-30 15:25:06 | Show all posts
Hello,

Did you try a hard reset (Touch down + power on) ?
If it doesn't work, try to disassemble, deconnect and reconnect the battery (and maybe try to charge it).
If it doesn't work, your UMI is down (see my post).
I ordered a new battery but no sure it's the answer.
Don't trust on UMI support !
POOR QUALITY!
NO WARRANTY!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-3-16 22:14:42 | Show all posts
Community is fell down for the attachment and all offers for the people. The feeble item and australian-writings.org is revised for the struggle of the offs. The program is filled with new mode for the candidates.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-9-19 16:21:53 | Show all posts
The feeble item and australian-writings.org is [url=https://chinesebuffetnearmenow.net/food-delivery-near-me/]Food near me delivery open now[/url  for the struggle of the offs. The program is filled with new mode for the candidates. Community is fell down for the attachment and al offers for the people.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-9-20 14:30:28 | Show all posts
I was fiddling and messing about in Pokemon Go when suddenly the phone's  screen just went black  and since then it has not changed. I thought for a moment that it reset itself because http://kennethclary.booklikes.com/post/1945397/learn-the-truth-about-good-primary-care-doctorlearn-the-truth-about-good-primary-care-doctorit has done it before but no matter what I do, it won't turn back on. When I plug it in the charger the blue indicator lights up but the phone still won't turn on.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-9-20 14:37:53 | Show all posts
I thought for a moment that it reset itself because it has done it before http://kennethclary.booklikes.com/post/1945397/learn-the-truth-about-good-primary-care-doctorlearn-the-truth-about-good-primary-care-doctor but no matter what I do, it won't turn back on. When I plug it in the charger the blue indicator lights up but the phone still won't turn on.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-31 17:21:06 | Show all posts

It doesn’t matter how and why you are using the recent printers compatible with windows 10 OS or all in one wireless printer for Windows 10 computer, sometimes the printer in error state issue appears on almost all brands of printers Brother, Canon, HP.If you have any such type of issue and you are unable to fix your printer problem and you need any extrenal assistance  then dont get confused  about it  Call at +1-800-684-5649 Hprinter Official Is Available 24×7 To Help you in all your printer problem.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list