2 586
View: 586|Reply: 2

What happenend zo Bluetooth??

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-7-17 06:02:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
Since latest update i"m no more able to use the super with my car radio. Mp3 have massive dropouts, telephone calls are impossible.
Connection with mii Band impossible too as well as to my obd2 stick.
Umi, thats crap. It's not geting better with the super but worse. ATM it"s absolutely useless device as GPS not working well, sound is to low, Bluetooth also not working well, camera not sharp and too dark, focus is crap.
This device is a piece of **** if you won't bring a working Software to the market asap - asap mean within a couple of days.
Its not the Problem to bring this Hardware to the market, its a running system and thats where you fail.
Post time 2016-7-17 06:14:41 | Show all posts
Since this last update contains some improvements related to the system core (hardware handling), for proper working it needs to process a factory data reset after the updating process finished. So please process a factory data reset and try again.

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2016-7-18 03:43:29 | Show all posts
did the reset - atm i can use my mii band and super recognize my radio to use as hands free set, but there are still massive dropouts with mp3.
gps, idle drain of battery, camera as it was. poor.
useless device and still disussing to gearbest how to get back my money asap. this device could be worth that amount, but not with this crappy software.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list