Umi Hammer super slow mobile internet on 3G and 4G

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits

Warmest Heart UMIDIGIerUMIDIGIer

Post time 2015-8-7 21:18:52 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi All

I'm experiencing super slow mobile internet on my hammer. It is almost useless,  although i have full reception on the phone, i'm in an urban area.

I'm in italy and using the wind network.

Has anyone else experienced similar issue or  know of any fixes?

Thanks for your help in advance

Matt

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2015-8-7 23:23:45 | Show all posts
Do you mean internet with wifi or data/sim? I'm guessing data/sim. What kind of connection do you have; 3G, 4G etc?
Did you check the frequencies wich your provider use in order to get a proper connection(look at specs umi hammer and compare with your provider)
Is the supcription you have the right one to get fast mobile internet?  

Comments

Instagram is the world's most popular photo sharing app, with more than 500 million monthly active users and nearly 100 million posts per day. <a href="https://idigic.com.au/buy-instagram-likes/">b...   Post time 2022-2-9 18:02

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-12-20 22:47:16 | Show all posts
To buy tiktok likes uk, a high quality tool is necessary. The better ones will not cost anything, but will give you all the exact information you need. In particular, you'll need to know which ad networks are bidding on each word and which ones are giving you the best boosts. To buy TIKTOK likes instantly, you need a keyword tool that will allow you to find out which words and phrases are being bid on the most and which ones are giving you a boost.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-5-6 20:39:26 | Show all posts
Do you need to write a good essay because a lot depends on it? Then check out essay writing north america https://www.academicsaviour.com/bei-mei-dai-xie, where professional writers will help you and write everything in the best possible way. A successful life depends on being a student. So ask for help and success awaits you.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-7-16 14:13:08 | Show all posts
Thanks for sharing a amazing post, I have not seen this informative article before.
buy followers australia

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-11-17 14:55:31 | Show all posts
EssayMin的毕业论文导师团队写毕业论文Discussion也是手到捏来毕业论文周期较长, 这期间, 每一次与导师的Meeting, 我们都会及时协助! 按照您的导师的Feedback进行修改调整, 提供全方位毕业论文Discussion帮助. 每篇毕业论文完成后都由专业审核团队进行审核, 真正做到“物有所值”! EsaayMin为了更好的服务英国的同学, 为您量身定制3个等级的毕业论文预订套餐, 为了保障您的毕业论文质量, 推荐您在填写订单时至少选择一个月以上时间, 让您拥有充足的时间来准备毕业论文.  选择毕业论文Discussion指导就来EssayMin.
https://essaymin.com/cn/%e6%af%9 ... %e4%bb%a3%e5%86%99/

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-1-12 15:15:40 | Show all posts
If you want to buy Instagram followers uk, Buyigfollower.uk is an excellent option. This site is well-known and has a loyal following. Additionally, they offer additional benefits, such as likes, views, and comments to help their customers. Moreover, Famups has a fast growth rate, so it's a good option for those with limited budgets. Aside from that, it also has 24/7 customer support, so you don't need to worry about not getting the service you need.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-1-12 15:18:28 | Show all posts
The best place to get Instagram followers is Buzzoid.me. The company was founded just a few years ago, and already has a large following. Its team of experts has won the trust of its clients and is the best choice for those on a budget. You can also check out other social media channels to see what kind of audience you can build. When you have many followers, you're more likely to receive more engagement.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-1-12 15:20:44 | Show all posts
If you don't have enough time to create a steady stream of quality content, you can buy tiktok followers uk from an external source. A good website will provide real followers, and you can choose to buy as many as you want or need. You can buy followers for your TikTok account at very low rates. Aside from following other users, you can also subscribe to other services that sell real TikTok subscribers.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-1-31 12:59:34 | Show all posts
If Your Are facing the same problem I faced then you should not be worry Go here https://www.charterspeedtest.info/tm-speed-test/ to check your internet speed and complain about it to your internet service providers.
12Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list