Front Camera doesn't work

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits

Warmest Heart UMIDIGIerUMIDIGIer

Post time 2015-8-2 20:54:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
hey !

I've already posted a thread about that but it seems deleted. The problem appears during an afternoon, I was using my front camera and it stopped suddenly, idk why
The gallery started to crash when I launched the camera app, then the button to switch between Front & back camera disappears, I can only use my back camera.

So as everyone here recommend me, I've just installed Android 5.1 (I was 4.4) and .. It still doesn't work

Is there an other solution ? I would like to avoid returning the phone but I think it's a hardware problem ..

Thanks you

PS: Phone never fell, problem appears 1 week after reception

threads

credits

credits

Warmest Heart UMIDIGIerUMIDIGIer

Post time 2015-8-5 15:55:57 | Show all posts
Hi there, does indeed sound like a hardware issue, best thing to do is contact your store.

(btw, the Hammer does have a build in battery saving method that shuts down camera and flash after 15%, did you have a full battery?)

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2015-11-22 01:48:35 | Show all posts
hello I have same problem...
I ordered phone from aliexpress
and just after 6month rear camera stop work and flash stop work too(((
no switcher or screen... just front camera working...
phone never fall down...
used with care
I need help (((
please help me!
I love UMI! I am interesting order 2pcs new for my wife and brother...
how can I repair my phone... i think it is program error...
the seller from aliexpress can repair??? i am in Russia...
Post time 2015-11-22 04:36:22 | Show all posts
Although both of you claimed that, your phones were not dropped, this issue is probably caused by the bad or disabled connection of the ribbon cable of the camera. Those phones should be disassembled to reconnect the ribbon cables.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-3-3 19:52:11 | Show all posts
Yes I was having same problem when due to some problems with my laptop, I had to have sort of little chat from one of client at UKNursingEssays. As we moved on with little chat over my mobile phone, it started problem with its front camera I don not know what had just caused that but believe me it was kind of embarrassing for me to have him on call but not with my face.   

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-9-29 08:13:48 | Show all posts
Oh, it's not only me who faced this problem. Because of this bug I couldn't make so many awesome selfies :c

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-2-5 15:38:37 | Show all posts
Often people like to use the front camera to make their snaps or group photos.  I am fully satisfied with your proposal to use the front camera when we are in action to make proof of any incident.  https://www.theacademicpapers.co.uk/
image.png

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-4-20 18:02:28 | Show all posts
I think you should send it to the company they will resolve the issue more accurately. These forums are the best way to ask for the solution to a problem I also get help through one of such forums when I was having an issue in doing my citation someone reefer me oscola reference generator and it was helpful.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-4-24 08:39:26 | Show all posts
No matter how good is your phone with time it will have some issue and the best solution is to replace it or give it to the company it belongs to. I faced the same sort of problem my mobile data has vanished and I have my notes in that done by cheap essay writing service UK, they recently gave me my essay and all I can do is replace the phone.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-9-21 01:19:50 | Show all posts
EssaysnAssignments Provide Best Assignment Writing Services UK. Our team is highly inclined to help those students who face difficulties in completing Essay and Assignments due to any reason. We are serving students for many years with clear goals, high values, work excellence, and a supreme reputation. Encourage Students To Overcome Academic Work Processes By Providing Dissertation Writing Service in the UK.
12Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list