View: 1937|Reply: 9

Stock email app

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-4-2 17:41:52 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi.

i get problem with stock email app which when i read email they show up as unread again, i then have to go back into email app again and read them for second time to remove notification of 1, 2 or 3 etc.

This is becoming an annoyance - maybe can be addressed by manufacturer.

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2016-4-4 18:40:22 | Show all posts
Hi!,

First of all, which kind of email are you using on stock email app? (I'm referring the provider, yahoo, gmail, etc...., or company domain, or own domain)

I was doing different tests with stock email app on Iron and is working fine. I receive a notification about new email, then I access to this email from notification and automatically email remains as read and no notifications will arrive about this email.

I was reading about this problem on different forums and I could see similar situations where users said that this issue was happening when they accessed to the email account from other device, then a notification appeared again on their devices. Did you access to the email account from other device when this situation is happening?

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2016-4-5 02:10:25 | Show all posts
Hi Angel,

My email is with 1and1 and virgin all imap protocol - I do access from other devices but never had this problem with other phones. This happens immediately before I have a chance to use other device, I get notification, I read email press back button and most of the time the notification is the same as previous; I then have to open/read email again to make notification disappear. I have recently carried out factory reset for other reason and still get this problem. It may be my settings if no one else is experiencing same problem - I will look into it and let you know if I find anything.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-10-21 01:58:44 | Show all posts
Well, I try to find out the solution to it, And then let me know. My professor gave me a task in which I have to make an android, But I am not that good at coding, So I am looking for a site where I can learn to make an app in an easy way. Hopefully, I have found Andromo, here you can learn to make an app without coding and it's totally free, If you also want to learn visit over here now.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-10-30 01:37:32 | Show all posts
Great Britain, despite its current lack of British rockets, is one of the key states representing Europe in the global space tech market and the European leader in small satellite production. Read on here https://orbitaltoday.com/2021/08 ... now-made-in-the-uk/

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-12-14 14:57:11 | Show all posts
It is very disturbing when individuals think that you are online in any event, when you are not really utilizing the application.  gb whatsapp apk The first WhatsApp shows your status online insofar as you're associated with the web. GBwhatsapp apk then again allows you to defeat the circumstance of keeping you disconnected regardless.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-1-2 13:44:47 | Show all posts
Can you briefly tell me more about the stock email problem you are currently facing because the app encryption varies from domain to domain and some app and email forwarders don't have a proper redirection function for free for that your need to consult the www.apkfeatures.com for the valuable feedback

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-8-24 15:03:51 | Show all posts
You can download gbwhatsapp from our website and enjoy all the amazing features of it.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-10-12 21:35:18 | Show all posts
Many people may think or read that using GB WhatsApp APK can get you banned from the original WhatsApp. However, this is not true. You can easily go for GB WhatsApp APK download without getting banned from WhatsApp if you download from below.
GB Whatsapp APK

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-12-9 22:24:33 | Show all posts
Nice amazing and excellent info providing by your post about Stock email app I really like to read it thank you so much for sharing with us.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list