24 5469
View: 5469|Reply: 24

problem app movnow plus

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-2-17 18:27:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
I am in possession of a smartphone with Android 5.1 UMI Hammer_s but can not install your Movnow plus application for a fittnes bracelet. I give me error 504. I have performed all the procedures required by google I also reset the phone. Could you help me ? thank you

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-3-21 23:05:28 | Show all posts
That's a frequent case with an application for a fitness bracelet. I had one and it made a mess on my Android. Try to reinstall it, if it continues, delete the app and find a new one. Nothing else will help, believe me.
Irwin -  paper writer.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-9-29 15:34:31 | Show all posts
Edited by Sars at 2017-9-29 15:39 \n\nSo easy to get some more gems and be better from the others.
https://clashrealm.com

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-10-16 15:08:55 | Show all posts
It will be sorted out you just have to reinstall the app and remove the cache in your setting. Write my essay for me UK Sometimes it saves the cache of your searches and then gives the 504 error.  

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-10-31 14:56:07 | Show all posts
Monnow Plus is a portable wellbeing administration item with different elements of steps estimation, rest administration, cautioning, advising and against loss, and so on. Contrasted and different wristbands on the market, its particular favorable Write my Essay circumstances in capacities included that it can associate with various wearable devices.as well similar to a decent partner to remind you to drink water, move, get up on settled time or deductively sound time, also as a kind secretary to illuminate you when you get incoming calls and messages.What 's more, you can recover your lost gadget with your phone and have a free personality to take selfies.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-11-2 19:31:59 | Show all posts
I don’t know what is the reason why this error is causing. If you share this doubt to some other sites related to this topic you will get the correct answer. So try to add this question to some other sites and clear all your doubts. river ranch resort rv resorts in texas       

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-12-2 21:55:10 | Show all posts
I am trying to download an app from the Texas Instruments site, and I didn't read the download instructions first (very stupid). So I downloaded the app and I tried to open it, for one reason and changed the program the file opens with. Afterwards, I read the directions of how to download the app on my calculator, Write My Custom Essay For Me Cheap and I tried it, but... Because I changed the program it opens with I can not download it on the calculator because the file has corresponded to a program. I tried deleting the whole folder containing the app and re-downloading it, but it still remains under the "open with" program I applied to it before. Is there a way to make it where a program won't be associated with the app every time I try to download it?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-12-6 17:31:15 | Show all posts
Not confirmed but I think you might need to update your Android version because I'm using 6.1 version of Android and you're using 5.1, do my assignment so maybe because of this you're facing trouble....

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-1-8 18:15:22 | Show all posts
Not affirmed but rather I figure you may need to refresh your Android adaptation since I'm utilizing 6.1 variant of Android and you're utilizing 5.1, so perhaps due to this you're confronting inconvenience.. Essay Writing Help

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-2-16 19:38:42 | Show all posts
Hope the people who are going to the site will get some information about the tips to rectify the application problems. I have gone through it and it works well. Thank you so much for sharing the details with us. pizza catering Los Angeles
123Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list