3 1416
View: 1416|Reply: 3

UMI IRON GOOGLE SIGN IN PROBLEM

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2015-12-22 07:55:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi, i recently flashed my phone and now it asks me to sign in into google, but i changed my password and i can't acces my phone for 72 hours, but now that 72 hours expired and i still can't access my phone it just keeps telling me to verify my account, i type again mail and password and still it doesn't work it is just looping to that same verify account page please help me i am desperate right now...what should i do ??????

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2015-12-23 08:48:18 | Show all posts
Please can you check in your google account if you have activated 2 step verification?
If you have activated please follow these steps to turn off thia option. After that try to access to your google account from phone

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/1064203?hl=en

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-9-2 15:29:26 | Show all posts
State-sensible activity: We have over 5,000 task listings for Diploma degree holders in massive cities like –, and so forth.Links for Diploma jobs: We now not only provide you with statistics and element about Diploma task openings but additionally direct you to the hyperlink from wherein you may apply directly.Interview and exam dates: diploma jobs  We additionally give certain facts at the examination pattern, interview date, venue, exam date, remaining date for shape submission, and other critical notifications.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-11-24 17:06:15 | Show all posts
Blue Origin Lags behind SpaceX Says American Physicist Michio Kaku - read on the article at OrbitalToday site.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list