21 3864
View: 3864|Reply: 21

Are there any Accessories for S2

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-11-23 09:54:36 | Show all posts |Read mode
I want to buy an S2 or maybe S2pro but not without being able to buy a screen protector and a flip cover.
Does anyone know if accessories and be purchased and where?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-11-23 19:11:57 | Show all posts
A basic plastic screen protector and a black rubber case are included with the phone. Gearbest has tempered glass protectors for S2/S2 Pro.

Ebay has a few case options and screen protectors. It's not as varied as with the "big companies" but you can get something.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Handy-Ta ... 1ClV_BPPqyJRzaLlc8A

https://www.ebay.de/itm/For-UMI- ... IgHBK_nfjXDN1zd3A9Q

(Sorry for German Ebay)

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-29 15:01:06 | Show all posts
Thank for bookmarking

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-4-24 22:34:32 | Show all posts
Hi i am new here

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-7-7 18:56:43 | Show all posts
Your satisfaction is guaranteed or we don’t get paid until you are happy.It is a major relief to have someone on your side that can handle anything..Connecticut Handyman Services can repair your deck like new. Give us a call so we can come out and give you a quote on a Deck Repair.Having read this I believed it was extremely informative. I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this content together. I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worth it!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-7-8 18:13:52 | Show all posts
Your honest feedback helps Busch’s Fresh Food Market company to improve its product & services.

see here:https://customersurveyz.onl/www-buschs-com-survey/

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-7-15 21:05:05 | Show all posts
Beyond helping you look your best, shopretailexpo strives to make every purchase a positive experience. Our top priorities are excellent customer service, exceptionally quick order processing, ultra fast shipping times, and a hassle-free return policy. We value your feedback, whether positive or constructive and we are continuously working to improve your experience Snack candy booty shorts.After going over a handful of the blog articles on your website, I truly appreciate your technique of writing a blog. I bookmarked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future. Please check out my website as well and let me know what you think. There's definately a lot to know about this issue. I really like all the points you made.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-7-21 20:10:20 | Show all posts
Explore the world of party supplies and be inspired by our many products for your big party. Shop engangsservice or disposable tableware supplies at ctiparty.dk

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-7-22 00:17:15 | Show all posts
amazing post winrar 64bit that was very helpultelecharger-winrar-32-bits-crack-gratuit

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-7-22 13:20:55 | Show all posts
Students who need help from expert assignment writers of UK so they can take help from Dissertation Writers UK
123Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list