60 28199
View: 28199|Reply: 60

UMIDIGI S2 Pro Quality and performance?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-9-16 02:03:58 | Show all posts |Read mode
Specificaion keeps going up but does the performance and quality. As an existing owner, since December last year, I am very dissapointed with the GPS quality and lack of accuracy making is unuseable as a mapping, satnav device.
Battery performance does not appear to be in line with claimed specs , recharge is required every 24 hours or less..

Have UMI listened or even helped their dissapointed customers?

Disgruntled UMI Plus owner.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-3-7 15:28:29 | Show all posts
Edited by marcoevans at 2022-3-7 15:30  

Get expert research proposal help to ease the Ph.D. admission process
A research proposal is an integral part of the Ph.D. admission process. It’s upon the ideas presented in a research proposal that impels universities to consider a candidate to provide a research fellowship. Therefore, it should be written as per the accepted parameters of the higher education institutes. It should contain the proposed ideas in a systematic way with a precise description and research methodology. The involved ideas should have the potential of bringing new evolutions in the field of learning and human progress. The proposed concept should be new and innovative. It is important that you don’t reinvent the wheel again.

To get a unique idea one must connect to the expert Research Proposal Help. Our experts provide you with a top-notch paper solution that explains every idea precisely and appropriately. They are experienced scholars who have solved thousands of research proposal issues adequately. Therefore, connect to our subject matter expert to get a perfect research proposal solution.  We understand the importance of case studies in a student’s academic life. That’s why we offerCase Study Help to students who cannot write it for themselves. Our writers conduct extensive research and analyze the accumulated data to write a perfect case study to Write My Case Study. Connect to our professionals and get customized case study solutions in every possible field with certified information through the Case Study Writing Service. Yet, with our timely and necessary assignment help, you can pass over the academic paper writing burden.
Assignment help

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-9-18 13:41:00 | Show all posts
Hi I want to know if the S2 IS compatible with VR games and vidéos? Because i fonction see gyroscope in the specifications.

Comments

Yes, it is.  Post time 2017-10-22 11:06

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-4-5 15:25:51 | Show all posts
I bought a Umidigi x When it arrived it had 40 % charge Since then I was not able to recharge properly 4 day's and 4 night's It charged to 6o % Then a few minutes later the charge is down to 36 % Weeks trying to get a reply from BANGOOD No result I Arranged with eBay for a refund, but have to pay for the return of a faulty product That leaves me out of pocket for $ 20 Just a bad company won't Deal with this BANGGOOD again

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-3-9 15:48:17 | Show all posts
Get master research proposition help to facilitate the Ph.D. affirmation process
An exploration proposition is a vital piece of the Ph.D. confirmation process. It's upon the thoughts introduced in an examination recommendation that actuates colleges to consider a contender to give exploration cooperation Princeton Properties Michigan. Consequently, it ought to be composed according to the acknowledged boundaries of the advanced education foundations. It ought to contain the proposed thoughts in an efficient manner with an exact portrayal and examination strategy. The elaborate thoughts ought to be capable of getting new developments in the field of learning and human advancement. The proposed idea ought to be new and inventive. You actually must don't waste time once more.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-3-10 23:13:43 | Show all posts
Make the most of mainly premium substances - you will find him or her for:릴게임사이트

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-3-10 23:40:09 | Show all posts
Amazing, this is great as you want to learn more, I invite to       This is my page.릴게임사이트

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-3-13 17:41:37 | Show all posts
These things are very important, good think so - I think so too... Education

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-3-15 13:34:27 | Show all posts
Now you can try even the best solitaire rings for women sitting at home. You can get a lifetime free shipping money back policy. Many women also prefer to buy solitaire rings. Which can be obtained by visiting our site.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-3-16 13:05:53 | Show all posts
I purchased a Umidigi x When it showed up it had 40 % charge Since then I couldn't re-energize as expected multi day's and 4 night's It charged to 6o % Then a couple of moments later the run after is to 36 % Weeks attempting to get an answer from BANGOOD No outcome I Arranged with eBay for a discount, yet need to pay for the arrival of a broken item Architectural Photography in Washington That avoids me with regard to take for $ 20 Just an awful organization won't Deal with this BANGGOOD once more
123456Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list