Information on Social Networks

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits

Warmest Heart UMIDIGIerUMIDIGIer

Post time 2015-9-18 20:35:07 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello people.

Given that UMI is ignoring us and not delivering the promised Lollipop update for our eMax's, I suggest that we should start warning people (potential clients) about this situation through Social Networs like Google+ or Twitter. By the moment, I have sent the folowing message to UMI at Google+:

https://plus.google.com/106652525980634553920/posts/Em4XVBgrfN1

I think people should know that UMI's ads are deceptive and that this company does not deliver what it has promised to its clients. Given that they have screwed us, aat least we should try to stop them in this betrayal and lack of decency

Have a nice day
Txupe

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits

Warmest Heart UMIDIGIerUMIDIGIer

Post time 2015-9-21 18:22:15 | Show all posts
I agree.  There is no proof at all that Umi are working on Lollipop for the emax.  The 5.0 beta was not even their work.  It's just the stock rom for the TCL M2M.  Will never buy another Umi product till they get their act together.
Post time 2015-9-21 22:05:20 | Show all posts
Now Skype is worldwide down but as I promised in another thread, I try to ask UMI staff every workday about eMAX and Hammer lollipop status. Like you guys, I want to know at least if they have problems, what are them, what is the point where they're stuck, what are the technical details of their issues. Hope I can carry some useful information in the near future.

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2015-9-22 01:53:22 | Show all posts
Edited by robertgida at 2015-9-22 01:56 \n\n
I don't use social network, so I only can react here.
Yes that true, the delay is really disagreeable, but also bad that nothing information. I can't plan, what I do. My eMAX has the stock KitKat v02, and I didn't update to stock KitKat v05, because of the promised stock Lollipop 5.1. The Lollipop delayed and delayed..., as you know. And before yesterday I saw that arrived an "official" COLOR OS v2.1 for eMAX with Rootjoy. I'm interested with that ROM, I downloaded it, and if I could know, when arrives the stock 5.1 ROM indeed, I could make decision about that I want to install  COLOR OS 2.1 or I do not want. Finally I want to use the stock 5.1 ROM, but until that arrives, maybe I use the  COLOR OS 2.1, if the arrive of the stock 5.1 will be a long time enough. As I said I downloaded the  COLOR, but didn't install yet, I'm thinking and thinking - maybe tomorrow comes the stock 5.1, maybe comes next weak, next month, next year, 'next never'...

And what about the  COLOR OS v2.1 for eMAX?! It hasn't got a topic here yet, we know nothing about this ROM. It's logical to think, that is a Lollipop 5.0 ROM. So since sept. 16. we have an 'official' Lollipop ROM for the eMAX?! But this Lollipop isn't the promised stock 5.1, that's an 'UMI official custom' 5.0?! The UMI gave us an 'official custom' Lollipop with the  COLOR OS v2.1?! And the 'official custom' Lollipop came previously than the stock Lollipop?! What should we think about this?!

Post time 2015-9-22 08:25:34 | Show all posts
robertgida replied at 2015-9-22 01:53
Edited by robertgida at 2015-9-22 01:56 \n\n
I don't use social network, so I only can react here.

I don't recommend to install Color OS or any other custom ROM, but definitely recommend to install the v05 stock KitKat version. At least, you can reach the currently maximum performance and stability with that version. If a lollipop version will ever be released, you still will be able to upgrade from v05 KitKat.

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2015-9-22 14:52:06 | Show all posts
bencebacsi replied at 2015-9-22 08:25
I don't recommend to install Color OS or any other custom ROM, but definitely recommend to install ...

Oh yes, thanks for your advice here and in the other topic about the KitKat eMAX COLOR OS. It's a pity that UMI doesn't say a word for your daily questions about a new promise for 5.1 Lollipop and the reasons of the delay. I hope, therefore they don't want accept our help because they know the real solutions, and they really work in it (and Hammer?!?!?!). I increasingly think, I do the update to v05 KitKat from v02.

(After all the Lollipop isn't really important for me, I use the A Better Camera and the you've advised SDFix app - so the KitKat knows everything what I want.)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list