3 676
View: 676|Reply: 3

BATTERY PROBLEM- SELLER WILL CHARGE FOR WARRANTY REPAIR

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-5-12 23:40:57 | Show all posts |Read mode
Some two months ago, problems with battery started. The display showed 30% and the phone turned off. Some two weeks ago it turned out that the phone swelled. I once had such a problem with the tablet. Swollen battery. I wrote to the seller DEAL HOME. And he asked how I do it. Finally he wrote back that I could send it back but would want money for maintenance. The phone does not have a year and has no guarantees. The battery did not swell my fault. I wish I had bought this phone if there was such a service. I bought two and for this I persuaded my colleague for the next two. Besides, from the novelty I used it with the original casing under which got dirt and scratched the whole phone. I do not recommend for service.

Post time 2017-5-14 05:28:51 | Show all posts
Full responsibility is taking seller.
I can only recommend to send to seller pictures of phone and request of new battery free of charges or battery price refund to you. Then you can replace battery yourself or take phone to service centre.
Here you have batteries for umi super
https://m.aliexpress.com/search.htm?keywords=Umi+super+battery+#/

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2017-5-14 05:39:06 | Show all posts
If you paid with paypal open a dispute with seller. They will help you. I think that the same applies with a credit card. Good luck.
Post time 2017-5-14 18:46:58 | Show all posts
I using same type of cover and I don't have such issues with dust damage. By my opinion this is simply caused by your lack of maintenance.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list