View: 332|Reply: 2

Strange Z bluetooth/memorycard behaviour

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2017-4-21 20:58:34 | Show all posts |Read mode
So yesterday i got a new charger with bluetooth in it, so offcourse i installed the app to oversee and control the charger.
And everything was actually fine, nothing wrong with blueooth and charger connection, they stay connected when i wanted to and i was able to disconnect and connect again as i pleased.

BUT ! one strange thing did pop up, if the Z phone whent into sleep mode and i took it and woke it up with my finderprint then a MSG popped up on the screen every time telling me there is a memory card in the phone and assked me to deside to use it or the phone memory as main storage.

The phone have never dont this before, and it is also stopped today after the charger is turner off and the BT connection are no longer there.

Not i big issue to me, but still strange my memory card have to be messed with just cuz i use bluetooth, the memory and how it is supposed to be used to me is a 1 time setup thing, and at least not a thing bluetooth use should trigger changes to.

I can not see anything in the charger app that should need things to be written to phone memory, no settings i can save and no technical data saved.

Also a look on the internet dont seem to bring up similar problems with users of the same app / charger

Post time 2017-4-23 19:52:14 | Show all posts
If I correctly remember system is keeping battery charging records in memory so probably some battery apps can do this too to calculate battery usage, battery health, etc.
Probably that why phone is asking for storage.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-7-31 17:25:26 | Show all posts
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list