135 21133
Author: bencebacsi

UMIDIGI Z Pro V3.01_20170408 ROM - SPFT + OTA release

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-8-22 19:29:20 | Show all posts
If you want to remind me when I said "I got my Z PRO few weeks ago and I'm very happy with it"  Yes hat was true.. But Now I would like to remind you that I'm very disappointed as hundreds of other users!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-1-24 02:42:33 | Show all posts
Hello,

I hope somebody or the admin can help m this time. The battery has been draining very fast since last week and today I have realized that the battery is swollen and the phone half opened! I have contacted the reseller Aliexpress but I haven't receive any answer yet. The phone still in warranty.
As per the forum I have read that most of the times the resellers gives the excuse " swollen batteries are due to an incorrect use of the phone"
Answer which I find ridiculous. I can't see what could be the incorrect use of the phone? I use the phone to "speack by phone lol" to check my emails, messages, play a bit and browse the internet..is this a reason for a swollen battery?
Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,
 Author| Post time 2018-1-26 07:04:17 | Show all posts
gerardo96 replied at 2018-1-24 02:42
Hello,

I hope somebody or the admin can help m this time. The battery has been draining very fast s ...

Hi,
To make your phone repared in warranty, the only solution is to work out this case with your seller. You can try to contact the Aliexpress customer care if your seller is unresponsive.
You shoould stop using your phone to avoid further damages. A spare battery is available here: https://goo.gl/HyMzr3
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list