7 862
View: 862|Reply: 7

Whatsapp messages transfer from iPhone to Android

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-4-8 15:54:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
My dad recently bought an Android to replace the old iPhone 4S. There are  a lot of WhatsApp messages on iPhone and he asks me to help him move the messages to the new Android. Is this possible?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-4-11 16:00:48 | Show all posts
Maybe you can try mobile phone transfer tool to help you transfer WhatsApp messages on iPhone to Android. There are lots of such tools online, may it will be your help.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-4-12 16:13:34 | Show all posts
For transfering files from one phone to another couldn't be easier with a phone data transfer program. Simply open it, connect both the phones to your computer and click start transfer. Phone numbers, photos, songs, videos and other media files are moved to your new phone.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-4-13 17:35:07 | Show all posts
For transfering files from one phone to another couldn't be easier with a phone data transfer program. Simply open it, connect both the phones to your computer and click start transfer. Phone numbers, photos, songs, videos and other media files are moved to your new phone.

I know Tunesbro provides an easy way to help transfer everything from Android to iphone including messages, contacts, photos, call logs and more.Source: https://www.tunesbro.com/transfer-messages-from-android-to-iphone.html

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2017-4-14 14:11:33 | Show all posts
Toursslly replied at 2017-4-13 17:35
I know Tunesbro provides an easy way to help transfer everything from Android to iphone including m ...

Thanks for the suggestions. It worked. It only took a  few minutes to transfer the data. much better than Move to iOS app

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-11-10 17:53:33 | Show all posts
Edited by smalling123 at 2017-11-14 09:48 \n\nHello, I suggest you a smartphone to phone transfer tool, it is helpful and powerful, I just switch my phone, and move many files to new phone, and it works well, you can try it.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-12-16 13:04:57 | Show all posts
Hi,
Many time the situation comes where you have to transfer your old data from  iPhone to Android. And here you will know how to do the process. However I would like to share you something important which can help you to know how to transfer data from iPhone to android device. for that you have to visit the below link mentioned. Go through the link and follow the steps to transfer your WhatsApp data including other data as well from iPhone to android.
Visit: How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Android on Windows/Mac

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-10-17 07:54:39 | Show all posts
Thanks for the topic I have a lot of useful information that will help you.
Buy My House
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list