What's your first impression about the New C-Note Design?

bencebacsi Post time The day before yesterday 01:34 | Show all posts [Copy link]
13 2643
Author: bencebacsi

What's your first impression about the New C-Note Design?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-4-9 21:49:39 | Show all posts
he said "until now" which inclines there will be at least one other update coming.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2017-4-10 06:18:54 | Show all posts
Fish2009 replied at 2017-4-9 21:20
What's the point in updates if the camera is bad (on other devices with this camera photo is much  ...

The camera has limits by the hardware and you might have a defective hardware as well. I cannot tell you that remotely. On the software side the camera works well. The faster battery draining is also your experience. Try to make a clean install with SP Flash Tool.

Use magic Report

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2017-4-10 12:50:47 | Show all posts
bencebacsi replied at 2017-4-10 06:18
The camera has limits by the hardware and you might have a defective hardware as well. I cannot te ...

I know the phones well. Set A6 everything works well, and A7 problems even with a clean install. I understand that the updates are over for Umi Super? Support Umi over?

Use magic Report

threads

credits

credits
Post time The day before yesterday 01:34 | Show all posts
People make snap judgments. It takes only 1/10th of a second to form a first impression about a person. Websites are no different.

It takes about 50 milliseconds (ms) (that’s 0.05 seconds) for users to form an opinion about your website that determines whether they’ll stay or leave.

This number comes from specific studies. In the first study, participants twice rated the visual appeal of web homepages presented for 500 ms each. In a follow-up study, they reduced the exposure time to 50 ms.
for more  information: https://cxl.com/blog/first-impre ... reat-visual-design/
Regards: Family Law Software

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list