[Poll] New Forum! Suggestions included !! UPDATED !!

Mikhail4 Post time 2019-5-15 00:21:27 | Show all posts [Copy link]
48 1779
View: 1779|Reply: 48

[Poll] New Forum! Suggestions included !! UPDATED !!

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2017-2-21 04:57:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Mikhail4 at 2017-5-3 21:15 \n\n

Please take a few minutes to read and cast your vote in order for us to highlight the need to improve the community forum

Everyone please vote and share your opinion, I have provided suggestions which I believe could improve the efficiency of the community and Umidigi as a whole, it will not take much of your time, having the community's involvement will show whether this is an opinion shared throughout the community. We have to highlight to Umidigi how this community can become more efficient otherwise we will continue to have the same frustrations, it will then be up to Umidigi to make the relevant changes, it will only improve matters for us including the admins and Umidigi.

The suggestions are:

1.) {Technical Support} providing a dedicated section for identifying problems, reporting bugs and any issues which may require OTA's by offering a list to choose specific areas of concern and a comments box to input further info on issues found which will only be accessible by the engineers. This section will be for engineers to communicate with us by way of announcements concerning any possible delays etc and will not be used to add comments or create topics of our own in order to maintain its main function, could be a closed section with login required to limit abuse.
2.) {Point system} removal or restructure due to not understanding its purpose, if having one at all.
3.) {Campaign section} being merged as one with the Blog and given a fresher, more inviting look to invite users and visitors to share the posts via social media or email.
4.) {ROM section} to group together with (point 1). Also used to keep us informed of detailed OTA changelogs, if not listed in the update.
5.) {Rootjoy} utilising this software once again due to in the past being used to aid flashing/installing ROM on previous smartphones including the back up features. Could be merged with the Rom section as a simplified alternative method, removed or redesigned for a different purpose. (Not a priority for the community forum)
6.) {Off-Topics section} being merged into one with the Umi *general* forum as they both serve the same purpose.

Additional Suggestions
7.)
{Mobile} optimisation for Umi devices to ensure text is readable and provide simplified navigation.
8.) {Announcements/Notices/FAQs} section to provide updated information to common inquiries made via the community forum, social media platforms and email to help lessen repitition across the whole forum.
9.) {Post Indicators/Status} for posts highlighting problems which the users of the community are able to solve should be able to be marked Solved or Pending to help navigate users and to help keep repetitive posts at a minimum, all other matters could be logged at (point 1).

Single Polls, Total 37 Users voted

Poll is finished

97.30% (36)
2.70% (1)
Your User group have no permission to vote

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2017-2-22 15:35:24 | Show all posts
Please add also:
a mobile version of the forum, so it is readable over a UMI device...

Comments

Thanks, I have added to the list  Post time 2017-2-22 20:03

Use magic Report

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-2-22 17:57:24 | Show all posts
Still having lot of issue you need much more improved in Camera App laser focus its not working fine while zoom your picture and lets see the difference lots of blurry ar dot on pic

Comments

Please keep suggestions related to improving the community forum  Post time 2017-2-22 20:06

Use magic Report

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2017-3-5 06:27:35 | Show all posts
New Admins that are somewhat teq sawy. The standard answer to any problem that might occur with your device is always "Do a factory reset."

Comments

Haha, still happens today. If something doesn't work: "try a factory reset and see if that fixes your problem". :-)  Post time 2019-9-3 23:24

Use magic Report

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
 Author| Post time 2017-3-5 08:19:28 | Show all posts
Makaveli replied at 2017-3-5 06:27
New Admins that are somewhat teq sawy. The standard answer to any problem that might occur with your ...

That is a good point. I would state this forum could definetely do with a few more admins, It would help if there was an active engineer on the forum to answer questions and help the admins (This reinforces the need for point 1). It seems its either we are sorting our own problems, being told to flash and reinstall the rom or if those two options do not work, return the device under warranty which is not ideal for many and may not need to be an option, overall it certainly does not add confidence to the quality assurance of the product.

Use magic Report

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-3-14 17:03:24 | Show all posts
AS per the UMI promise about on Antutu score 100k plus but after update new version this score has been discease all most 50% percentage see below attached file and lot of problem im facing. battery getting drained quickly and its heating my device when charging, Battery life is now shorter than before the FOTA Update I've disabled WiFi and Bluetooth scanning,  but the draining is still the same. wen we seen on battery management lot of consume on wifi but i dint use an wifi before my divice get charged within 2 hr but now its take more then 3.50 min to full charge and automatically start screen flickers It was really low brighness. After the update healp out is an hardware issue or software issu please help me out on this
1.jpeg

Use magic Report

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-3-5 18:41:22 | Show all posts
Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written.     Buy assignment of top quality from certified teachers and professional writers. MHR Writer UK offers you to buy online assignments in reasonable price.

Use magic Report

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-3-13 14:58:52 | Show all posts
The suggestions you share are very helpful to me. Great help for my work. Thanks for sharing!
vex

Use magic Report

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-4-23 17:40:55 | Show all posts
Really informative and inspirative !!Thanks for the post and effort ! We "GoAssignmentHelp" assist students in making assignments for all subjects, with the help of our expert Team. We have already set a high standard for cloud computing assignment writing. Get 100% plagiarism free assignment help as well as free Experts consultation for students. If you have any query, you can contact us anytime.

Use magic Report

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-5-15 00:21:27 | Show all posts
Edited by blackiyto at 2019-5-15 00:23  

Still having lot of issue you need much more improved in Camera App laser focus its not working fine

___________________________________________________Dafont Showbox FileHippo

Use magic Report

12345Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list