View: 983|Reply: 15

Adaptive brightness not working

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-2-15 12:50:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
Adaptive brightness doesnt appear to be working, as whether I am under sunlight or indoors, the brightness level remains the same.

Does anyone else also has this issue and is there any solution available ?
Post time 2017-2-16 05:33:30 | Show all posts
Did you activated auto screen brightness and did you set brightness sensors sensitivity?
You can also perform factory reset.

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2017-2-16 07:23:01 | Show all posts
Edited by Daphone at 2017-2-16 07:24 \n\nWith screen brightness set to maximum ( manual ) if i then activate auto screen brightness, the screen dim at once as i am sitting in my dark living room.

BUT ! if i set manual brightness to minimum and then turn on Auto screeen brightness the screen become a little brighter ( not full brightness )
But this i can get as i have phone on computer table in front of CRT screen with this white page on it.
If i then shine my 2000 Lumen LED torch at the phone display the brightness do indeed go up making screen better to read in bright light.

BUT !!!! if i then turn off my LED light the screen brightness remain high, and only throttle back after a long while, and i must admit i was expecting auto brightness to react faster, but truth be told i am casual phone user and its not a feature i have used before.

BUT. I do think this is a feature UMI should be able to conjure up a quick fix for that little problem.

Just timed this feature and it seem after i have pumped up screen to max brightness with my LED torch, and then cover both ends of the phone with my palms to shield it from my computer screen light, then it take about 12 seconds before the phone screen dim.

In general not a big thing with my phone, but now its out there and more phone addicted / knowledgeable people can chime in with their experience.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-2-16 10:17:06 | Show all posts
I had the same problem and switched off the Auto screen brightness. It seemed not to be working.

With the manual brightness at minimum it is still too bright in a dark room. My previous phone (Motorola Moto G2) was far less bright in the same conditions.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
 Author| Post time 2017-2-16 21:13:19 | Show all posts
this appears to be working now, may have got fixed by the latest OTA update.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-8-27 14:23:27 | Show all posts
In smartphones and laptops or any other system, there must be an option of brightness that is used to brighten up the screen. Download this link into topresume so that it starts working without difficulty.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-2-23 12:49:52 | Show all posts
Great post it is very helpful and inspiring content thanks for sharing us Custom Jackets

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-3-9 18:04:55 | Show all posts
Talentnook introduces families to local tutors, instructors, and mentors looking to share their knowledge and help educate children across a wide range of subjects and levels. The full range of Talentnook tutors includes high school and college students, working professionals, homemakers, teachers, retired professionals, and more. All tutors are fully vetted and share a passion for mentoring young learners.
common core math tutors

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-3-11 01:25:44 | Show all posts
Badiani New York, a reputed name in the fashion industry famed by the ageless and modern designs. Founded by Premal Badiani, Badiani New York is a luxury designer label creating an interesting combination of texturing strategies with perplexing craftsmanship in her designs.
Valentia Dresses

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-3-16 14:16:19 | Show all posts
A cute ladies designer Kurti with skinny pants and shoulder buckles could balance the best and most comfortable professional look you can wear on your office days. When you add a beautiful dupatta and bindi on your forehead, you can get ready for your friend's engagement ceremony. It is the freedom that women have when it comes to Indian clothing style and traditional dress.
ethnic wear
12Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list