8 1228
View: 1228|Reply: 8

UMI PLUS ON LOOP MODE (RESTARTING) AT AIRPORT

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-2-1 01:07:15 | Show all posts |Read mode
Recently I buy 4 UMI PLUS and 3 of them every time i get to the airport the phone enter on loop mode.

Keeps restarting without stop untill i get out off the area of the airport.

This hapened with somebody alse?

How can I fix this?

I cant use the phone there.

thanks

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-5-15 12:30:14 | Show all posts
Ever since i discovered best paying online pokies australia my life has changed. I can afford expensive restaurants, expensive resorts and luxury hotels, all thanks to my luck. Do not be afraid to earn right now!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-3-2 03:54:02 | Show all posts
same problem here any help ?

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-3-1 16:18:58 | Show all posts
I'm having the exact same problem here, when I get into the airport my cell started to reboot. It's not a total reboot, is like a partial one. It shows the logo of Android (black screen and the word 'android') and in a couple seconds it shows a locked screen. Anyone else?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-3-18 02:23:09 | Show all posts
Hi Guys,

I have also ran into this problem.  

This one too: http://community.umidigi.com/thread-3433-1-1.html
And this one too as well: http://community.umidigi.com/thread-6340-1-1.html

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-3-29 00:52:18 | Show all posts
Airport, shopping center or any indoor area.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-4-20 17:30:38 | Show all posts
I'm having the exact same problem. I visited 4 US airports and in every one  my phone goes into a loop of partial reboot, the logo of Android (black screen and the word 'android') and in a couple seconds it shows a locked screen then goes back to the black android word to repeat the process.. This renders the phone useless in US airports. Is there a fix?

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2017-9-14 08:59:48 | Show all posts
anyone solved this problem???

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2021-1-6 13:07:51 | Show all posts
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.ru
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list