Is the Laser a real Laser? (dangerous for the eye???)

Chris97724 Post time 2021-3-1 14:16:52 | Show all posts [Copy link]
4 838
View: 838|Reply: 4

Is the Laser a real Laser? (dangerous for the eye???)

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-1-18 01:50:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello from Germany!

iam interested in the UMI Z but one thing makes me a little bit nervous: the Laser! Is this Laser a real Laser which is able to damage the eyes of me or someone else irreversible?

Thank you for your answer in advance.

With best regards from Germany!
Christian

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2017-1-18 03:12:37 | Show all posts
Yeah I guess the laser is a real deal, though I wouldn´t worry about it hurting your eyes. The phone has a small laser diode that emits a short burst of light that is reflected and then processed to determine the distance of the photographed object and properly focus the image. I imagine the energy of the laser beam is very small and as it is used in a short bursts no health risks are involved. it´s not like laser pointer. I can´t imagine any country that would legalize phone that can burn your eyes out when you make a selfie

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-12-15 21:37:21 | Show all posts
I have never had any laser surgery so I don’t know about it. But I read some academized reviews about it and people debating about it. Some said it is real laser and some said it is not, now I don’t know what to believe about it.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-11-9 20:51:12 | Show all posts

This is the best remote extender with a straightforward arrangement and establishment. Additionally, it is a sheltered choice to decide for homes or workplaces. This switch shields the organization from infections and Trojans.
https://productsxp.com/best-laser-printer-for-cardstock/

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-3-1 14:16:52 | Show all posts
Thanks for sharing this great and impressive content good work keep  it up Money Heist Costume
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list