4 1020
View: 1020|Reply: 4

UMI TOUCH X NOT POWERING ON

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-1-10 16:41:47 | Show all posts |Read mode
Bought this product 8 months ago and used it occasionnally only because of other smartphone availability
From a couple of days , it does not power on and I do not know what to do , where support can be done
I am located in france

I do not recommend to buy UMI product because there is no support and when questionned ,
not the manufaturer (UMI) , nor the reseller (Ebuy Team on Aliexpress) are responding to email

Is there anyone knowing where to repair in france ?

thanks
Christian

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-11-13 16:22:01 | Show all posts
Charge the phone for about 30 minutes, then long press vidmate the power button to start the phone. Change another charging cable to charge the UMI phone.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-2-17 15:49:36 | Show all posts
Edited by adamkind at 2021-2-17 15:51  

How can I sell products from the website? Need Honest recommendations.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-6-1 09:46:00 | Show all posts
The good news is that social anxiety disorder can be treated. Talking therapy, medications and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) are effective ways to treat symptoms.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-7-6 12:01:04 | Show all posts
UMI TOUCH X is great for everything except for getting 4G/4G LTE. It will not get this fast data on my network, (AT&T), but this is my fault because I didn't research enough because in its description it said it could receive 4G/ 4G LTE, (just not on my network and Amazon only offered me $20.00 on trade so now I'm stuck with a phone with only 2G/3G network, so do your homework boy's and girl's.

Check out these Best Fun Card Games You Can Get for Your PC for FREE | Games.LOL, If you want to read the full article, click here to read the full article
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list