EQ sound equalizer v1.2.6

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2016-12-30 08:32:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
EQ sound equalizer v1.2.6

EQ sound equalizer v1.2.6 crack Professional Edition ☆ multiple audio / Experience incredible
The first true global Equalizer improve the sound of your Android device, to achieve quality bass boost and virtual 3D surround. Let your Android device's voice has never been better.
Equalizer and bass booster by the volume gain slider, bass enhancement, virtual 3D surround sound and five-band equalizer and other components.
Use a headset to get the best sound effects.

Features:
* Five band equalizer
* Bass Boost
* Virtual 3D surround sound
* 10 equalizer presets
* Media volume control
* 4 kinds of cool effects spectrum
* 4 speedy desktop Widget
Compatible with all popular music and video player on the market. Simple to install and use:
1, the role of music and audio
* Open the music player to play music
* Open equalizer and bass booster application, adjust the volume and frequency.
* Put on headphones to experience the best sound
* To close an application from the status bar length required by the application Close button.
2, the video effects
* Open Video Player and play video
* Like music or audio effects, adjust the volume and frequency, let it run in the background.
* You will be able to experience the incredible video sound

Increase saving presets, click on the user to save a preset, you can build your own custom personalized voice.
Optimize the image resources to a smaller size package. Release your memories together!

Hidden contenthttps://mega.nz/#!zM51ma6a!zYS0hVLMx5gUdHqjNE_6eOM5dSNTku89Tk9oUccSuks

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-3-3 23:04:32 | Show all posts
Great post but I was wondering if you could write a little more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Thanks in advance! Sell my house fast Atlanta

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-3-6 10:24:42 | Show all posts
I can’t believe focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material without a doubt. It is one of the greatest contents.        thermographic scanning

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-3-6 11:08:20 | Show all posts
This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info:        4-pack 8 ml PRP tube

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-10-23 17:28:56 | Show all posts
Now with new headphones, equalizers are not needed. Recently I got some awesome headphones, and they have great sound. Also, I read an article with an interesting opinion about space exploration and included a track with sounds of space and the sound quality is just awesome.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 3 Day Before | Show all posts
Thanks for the useful information. Really easy to install and works great. It is especially pleasant to listen to the sounds of victory in wheres the gold slots, because easily earned money always cheers you up. Good luck , Bro.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list