[Copy link]

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2016-12-30 08:01:26 | Show all posts |Read mode
CAD drawing tools

Brief introduction

AndCAD Demo (CAD drawing tools) v1.8.2 AndCAD applies to the 2.0 Android platform and firmware version above a CAD drawing tool, the software is continuing to improve in. From the release of this version of the software functionality or look very rich, for a mobile phone software, do this already very good, and in this we have to thank software developers. At present, the software is able to import CAD files in DXF format, due to the constraints of mobile phone hardware and operating environment, currently open or import the file size is limited to 500KB or less temporary, configure a lower device may display an error forced shutdown, which means you do not have enough memory to open the file.

https://mega.nz/#!bAgEALLY!u9FQj ... AfMF3hQZX-ExuHn-_a0

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-11-19 19:40:02 | Show all posts
I have gone through this article named' CAD drawing tool'. From this article, I get the details of the CAD drawing tool. Hostsailor  First time I heard about these tools. Thank you for sharing this article with us.       

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-11-20 14:40:17 | Show all posts
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and knowledge on this topic. Norton program is shareware, which allows you to install norton.com/setup for 360 days of free use.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-11-20 23:24:03 | Show all posts
I selected CAD as my minor subject in college. This software took me back to those days. This is a really nice software. Keep on posting such cool software.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-11-28 20:10:22 | Show all posts
I was simply browsing and came across this page contain data regarding CAD drawing tools and what I know is CAD is a commercial computer-aided design and drafting software application. slip and fall attorneys in my area  I'm glad that I found this. It is very much informative. The quality is really good.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-12-3 17:27:54 | Show all posts
Edited by Abigail at 2019-12-3 17:32  

Do the CAD software also work on a Citrix Virtual Desktop as I am going to use a Virtual Desktop Environment on my driver PC. Also is there a way to find out whether this software will work or not on Azure Windows virtual Desktop. Same reason here, too.
If these Virtual Environments are going to prove to be buggy then, is it advisable to use QuickBooks Pro hosting on these driver machines.

Reply would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Regards.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 4 Day Before | Show all posts
It was great info. Install McAfee activate to remove virus from your laptop and computer.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list