View: 1937|Reply: 14

SD card problem

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-12-25 01:13:13 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi

Just bought a UMI Fair phone a month ago, but can't get the SD card to work. When I insert it, it reads, but in a while it just loses its connection. When I use a computer to access the card, everything is in place, but when using a phone, it shows up empty.
I tried reformatting the card - it works for 5 mins and then nothing again.

I bought a class 10 sd card (16 gb), worked well with another phone.

So any ideas what could be the issue?

Thanks!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-3-10 02:40:20 | Show all posts
Your SD card might not work due to setting issue or some kind of memory error. You should use a card reader to fix this issue. The https://www.edugeeksclub.com/write-my-paper/ proves more helpful and affordable when it comes about assignment writing. You can avail this to get help while doing assignment work.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-4-8 15:27:47 | Show all posts
Edited by BrNorton007 at 2021-4-11 14:23  

A similar story happened to me. I had groundwork for my term paper on which I worked for a long time. The memory card flew off and all materials became inaccessible. Therefore, I decided to turn to the best essay writing service to write a term paper. Time was running out and I could not write everything quickly and efficiently. Luckily, I handed in my job on time.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-7-5 18:10:09 | Show all posts
Its not easy to write everytime a good meaningful assignment if you are not a professional so you need to be a profesional who can handle all this with dignity and here are the findings https://www.techolac.com/educati ... ing-service-review/ about some learning online website who can help you with homework

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-8-23 18:21:39 | Show all posts
Most guys own a few pairs of briefs. They are your ordinary, run-of-the-mill undies that comes in a range of rises and designs which are accurate for mild sports and going out. mariner-underwear.com  They cowl your package and buttocks, however they don’t placed any coverage or constraint for your thighs or legs. This makes them cozy regardless of what you wear over them.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-8-27 15:53:00 | Show all posts
In Salesforce, it's far the Governor Limits which controls how a great deal facts or how many statistics you may shop inside the shared databases. Why? Because Salesforce is based on the idea of multi-tenant architecture. In less complicated phrases, Salesforce makes use of a unmarried database to store the records of a couple of clients/ customers. The under photograph will help you relate to this concept Salesforce Interview Questions To make sure no unmarried purchaser monopolizes the shared assets, Salesforce delivered the concept of Governor Limits which is exactly enforced through the Apex run-time engine.Governor Limits are a Salesforce developer’s largest challenge. That is because if the Apex code ever exceeds the restrict, the expected governor issues a run-time exception that can't be treated. Hence as a Salesforce developer, you have to be very careful even as growing your utility.
A sandbox is a copy of the production environment/ org, used for trying out and improvement purposes. It’s beneficial because it allows development on Apex programming with out traumatic the manufacturing environment.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-9-1 16:53:38 | Show all posts
The parc clematis condo has the today's en-bloc trends which might be placed in the Sing hai Yi distinct in conjunction with the Jalan Lempeng. parc clematis The new developments have a website vicinity with 633, 644 rectangular for which includes the 24 story tower blocks residential gadgets with the 6 devices and the e2 tale strata bungalow and a total of 1468 devices are built in inside it. The mission range has one bedroom to five bedroom devices.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-9-11 14:01:50 | Show all posts
Employee On-Boarding: You can control the non-public info by means of using onboarding function. Update your fame, communicate with HR and different colleagues. Post your opinions and ask questions about the network and lots of more upsers login It guarantees the personnel on fitness advantages like tour coincidence insurance, Long time period Care Insurance, Dental Benefits, Cancer Care, Child Care

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-9-21 11:56:11 | Show all posts
Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article.
german language training in pune

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-9-24 20:33:40 | Show all posts
If you are searching out the correct diamond at the suitable price, then there is no different crew to consider than The Diamond Broker. Contact our team nowadays for more information on our offerings and to start the adventure to locating your all the time diamond. Everyone is distinctive and there are masses of different thoughts, but you should do your studies, be knowledgeable, and select an professional inside the discipline as your marketing consultant. Diamond brokers in Antwerp There are some matters to hold in thoughts as a client to ensure that you are receiving the satisfactory diamond to your fee range and private style. Do you cross toward a hard cut or black diamond as it’s on fashion? Do you think about long-time period funding cost or is this purely an aesthetic selection? Is it better to buy a natural diamond vs. A lab-grown or artificial diamond? All appropriate issues, and need to be taken into account, in addition to what diamond reduce suits exceptional with the design of your engagement ring.
12Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list