14 1986
Author: superaloe

Umi Super have charge problems?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-3-22 17:37:13 | Show all posts
hi could any one pls help me to fix my phone, i am using my umi super 3days ago i have 43% of battery after am using it. i plug it to charging immediately  the phone is goes off after that i see the red led for charging withing minute the phone is off completely i started smell something like melting i checked on the usb code i found that the place of usb head is heated and melt i removed it from the phone i cut the usb wire i see it already melt and spoiled. i bought another usb i plug it to the charge but is not come up i tries many usb but is same issue. pls help me to fix my phone if anything spoil on the phone pls tell me and suggest me the best way to fix it thanks

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-3-22 17:40:57 | Show all posts
could any one pls help me to fix my phone, i am using my umi super 3days ago i have 43% of battery after am using it. i plug it to charging immediately  the phone is goes off after that i see the led for charging withing minute the phone is off completely i started smell something like melting i checked on the usb code i found that the place of usb head is heated and melt i removed it from the phone i cut the usb wire i see it already melt and spoiled. i then bough another usb i put it on charge but is not come up i tries the different charger and usb but is all d same problem pls help me to fix my phone if anything spoil on the phone pls tell me and suggest me the best way to fix it thanks

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-3-22 17:42:05 | Show all posts
hi could any one pls help me to fix my phone, i am using my umi super 3days ago i have 43% of battery after am using it. i plug it to charging immediately  the phone is goes off after that i see the led for charging withing minute the phone is off completely i started smell something like melting i checked on the usb code i found that the place of usb head is heated and melt i removed it from the phone i cut the usb wire i see it already melt and spoiled. i then bough another usb i put it on charge but is not come up i tries the different charger and usb but is all d same problem pls help me to fix my phone if anything spoil on the phone pls tell me and suggest me the best way to fix it thanks

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-3-22 17:42:45 | Show all posts
hi could any one pls help me to fix my phone, i am using my umi super 3days ago i have 43% of battery after am using it. i plug it to charging immediately  the phone is goes off after that i see the led for charging withing minute the phone is off completely i started smell something like melting i checked on the usb code i found that the place of usb head is heated and melt i removed it from the phone i cut the usb wire i see it already melt and spoiled. i then bough another usb i put it on charge but is not come up i tries the different charger and usb but is all d same problem pls help me to fix my phone if anything spoil on the phone pls tell me and suggest me the best way to fix it thanks

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-9-22 06:41:21 | Show all posts
Hi friends, is it possible for me to get the electrical scheme of the Umi Super board, after replacement of the touch screen, my device no longer charges. I already changed the battery and the usb circuit, even so, does not charge. Sorry english, google translator
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list