4 548
View: 548|Reply: 4

How to Convert DVD to DivX Easily and Quickly

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-12-7 10:16:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
WonderFox (which rips DVDs only) and WonderFox HD (which supports Ripping DVD to DivX and HD DVDs)
both earned high praise from you for being well worth their entry prices
and getting frequent updates to get around the copy protection that disc publishers include that make it harder for you to rip your own movies and play them on the devices you choose.
The software can handle unwanted DRM, remove region restrictions, disables forced subtitles or delays, and even plays nice with DVD authoring tools if you’re backing up your movies.
You can try the software for free, but its features will cost you: $45 to $60

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-10-27 15:55:21 | Show all posts
Sorry to bother you guys, but this seems to be a related topic about DVDproblems? I also have a problem and I may need your answers. My VLC wont play DVD at all, and it show something like MRL errors, then i found this article(http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/vlc-wont-play-dvd.html) on the internet and as you can see it mentions that the mismatched region code between VLC Media Player and the DVD and the protection techniques might be the cause. But I bought the DVD disc in my own country i do not think region code is the matter.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-5-14 13:02:41 | Show all posts
XePlayer Android Emulator is downloadable for Windows 7,8,10,xp and Laptop.Download XePlayer Android Emulator on PC and Start to playing games / apps Watch live show and TV channels; Ten seconds to start; Directly open several Android Emulator Windows 10 Free.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-5-27 17:57:48 | Show all posts

When it comes to search for the best online dating sites, Elders Dating undoubtedly gives a strong competition to the top free free senior dating sites. Being a senior-friendly and the most reliable dating site, we make sure that every profile on the website is verified and original.

To connect to a desirable partner, we let you breeze through a simple profile creation process and then give you a chance to set your search preferences. Mere by submitting these details, you can open new ways to find a companion for life.   

Check out here -
Over 50 dating site
Free senior dating sites without registering

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-5-30 19:40:04 | Show all posts
Edited by annajohnsn at 2019-5-30 19:41  

[size=13.8112px]Working on filming a hovering iphone zoom effect. I have attached a mockup version below (not the final product but a base of what I am going for). I am planning on re-shooting for this effect soon and I am looking for input as to how I can film in a way to make this as clean as possible. I really just don't know how to shoot with this effect in mind. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated. Also any tips on the actual editing a more than welcome.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list