View: 743|Reply: 5

PROBLEM TOUCH ID UMI SUPER

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-12-4 01:43:41 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello to everyone,
I really need your help because I have a big problem with my UMI SUPER.
It's a week that the ID sensor (the one on the back) is always trying to recognize something even if I don't touch it! In fact if I leave the phone on the table, it vibrates very often and when I try to unlock with my finger it shows me : "Too many attempts, wait ...". The touch ID works well to recognise my finger print, but it tilts if I leave locked the phone.
It is not a moisture problem because I tried to clean very well the sensor. It could be a software bug? Please I need help.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-12-29 15:37:58 | Show all posts
I had the same issue on the 17.10.2016 firmware. I started using a custom rom (ported rom from elephone 9000 for the Umi super called eragon rom v4.8) I no longer have this issue. Umi stock roms only becomes worse and worse everytime they update. Who ever the onr hire thr engineers at this company needs to be fired and drowned in the yellow river of china!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-4-30 15:54:50 | Show all posts
I think this is a common issue with the UMI Supermodel. I am also using the same model and I have confronted with the same issue I think the solution for this will be there soon. I am planning to visit my nearby service center for fixing the issue with my phone. expensiveengagementrings.com

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-5-4 14:47:52 | Show all posts
Be patient, just like every writer put there. Writing may be difficult, but it has a good benefit to our mind. It is a good practice and exercise to expand our knowledge. I know some of the great writers are working at essayshark.com, they were trained. Some of them are just blessed. They are great on this field and they help their customers so much.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-5-20 04:51:38 | Show all posts
I am glad to visit here and could collect some informative data from this platform. By the I was looking for bathroom vanity units for my upcoming projects. But here I forgot each and everything.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-5-21 18:55:58 | Show all posts
TDS has been involving in Gasoline Octane booster, Best Tetraethyl Lead and Diesel Cetane Improver since 1997. It took the prime business of TEL manufacturing, and gradually transferred to producing and supplying solutions to enhance the performance of products across diverse industries
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list